Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone knows about an hardware monitoring program that works with Gigabyte GA-7IX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows about an hardware monitoring program that works with Gigabyte GA-7IX?

I can´t find a hardware monitoring program that works with it. I´m more interested in mobo and cpu temperature. Cpu monitor and Motherboard Monitor 4.08 don´t work.

MBM (!Great Program!) is now up to ver. 4.12. Go to the MBM main site to see if your power monitoring chip is supported yet.
    http://www.chello.nl/~a.vankaam/mbm/

Comment

I doubt MBM will work with yours Nuno. It's in need much better support for the newer chipsets (Athlon based) and the author has been very busy with school unable to attend to many issues pertaining to this.
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Hey jasper, thanks alot!
        It works! cpu and mobo temp are displayed corretcly.

Greebe, did I made a good choice going Gigabyte? It was really a matter of picking up what was available at the moment. Also, are week 49 Athlons good for anything or what?

Comment

What is the core and L2 #'s?
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

erm, I haven´t cracked the cpu open yet That info its inside, isn´t it? In the cartridge I can only see that xx9949xxxxxx stuff

Comment

You have a week 49 which should have a 650 core in it. You should hit between 750 and 800 all day long. Probably 3.3 ns cache.

TV

Comment

Sorry, sorry, update, it is a 48 week one. I got the 49 from memory (and maybemine is not a good one )

it´s 219948676503

Comment

Working...
                X