X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wich unit is "0002"

My crazy 'puter BSOD on VWin32(05)+0000119e
    and and sys that it has made i bad vxd dynamic link-cal to unit "0002"
    and then it says that my configuration is wrong and that i have to reinstall!

As i hawe made a clean reinstal yesterday this is iritating!

------------------
    INTEL PIII550 MSI 6163
    G400Mill 32MB SGRAM + RRG
    SBlive
    128 MB RAM
    19GB HDD Space! (6.4+13 quantum drives)
    SONY CDU771 32X SLOT IN
    SONY CRX100E 4/2/24 CDRW

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Could it be your (former) registry value for your G400 in there: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\Class\DISPLAY ????
    (just thought, not knowledge ...)
    When you get that error message ??

J.
    -J-

Comment

Ithink it has something to do with my 128 memory-stick.
      I is 322.
      And i replased it with an 222 from work.
      Problem was that that the motherboard in that 'puter vas an memory canibal.
      I had to switch back.
      Trouble is that my original stick sat in that 'puter for about a month and it shows sometimes.
      The memmory stick that i returned caused the same errors but mor frequently (4-6 times a day) and other funny things like not being able to reach this forum.
      I will try to switch it to a fresh new and never used stick.

The canibalistic motherboard cheved two 128MB sticks (not counting mine) that was PC-100 before i ripped it out and put it in a box and hid it away (well mayby i sell it realy cheap to some "I WANT A FAST COMPUTER BUT I DONT WANNA PAY ANYTHING" person } )

Those two memory stick's is now working on an Award MX63PRO motherboard that uses VIA's slot 1 chipset.

They dont work anywhere else, tried VX,TX,LX and BX motherboard in bussfrecuensis down to 50 MHZ!

And last:

Windows should provide better info when it desides to BSOD!
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
      X