Dell Canada 5 days of deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell Canada 5 days of deals

Dell provides technology solutions, services & support. Buy Laptops, Touch Screen PCs, Desktops, Servers, Storage, Monitors, Gaming & Accessories

Thanks. That sale has been going for close to a week already, it was 11 days of deals

There is still a chance of the 30" LCD to go on sale, so far I only saw the 24" and 27", but I don't think the price will allow me to get one yet, no matter how much I may want one

Dell Canada 48 hour sale

We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Oh man!! I missed the 24inch and the 27inch sale! Dell sent me the link pretty late I guess. Thanks for the info.

Comment

now am questioning myself If I did indeed see the 27".. I may have been thinking the last days of deals, they are coming up with some regularity now

if you look though here, I am sure you can find the listings of the expired dell deals
        Expired Hot Deals - Continue discussion about expired deals in this forum.
        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

They now have a 27incher on sale for $779.00 CDN.

The only problem with it is the fact that I don't like 16:9 screens, I prefer 16:10 like the high colour 24inch Dell I have.

Still, a good price I think.

Comment

Amen. Get your 16:10s now because soon they'll be gone.

I am moving house and terribly busy but am of a mind to start an online-petition against 16:9 for productivity-able tools.
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I'm with you. 16:10 is so much better.
              FT.

Comment

Working...
              X