No announcement yet.

TH2GO analog + windows 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so I picked up the digital edition. lol, this solved almost all the issues... its working with my monitors, after a bit of tinkering. works with my games across 3 screens as usual... but now, I get this weird issue.

I can ONLY play games across 3 displays lol... if I try to run a game normally ( 1 screen ) the this automatically makes my left hand screen as my primary screen. and yes I went to the matrox software to force display 1.2 ( middle ) as ( center dialog boxes and message boxes ) as well as ( open program windows ). they are both selected at the middle display.

anyone else had this happen ?
    SaTaN^666

Comment

Funny, _all_ of us here have TH2GO and none have this issue

Sry, MURC is the place to be for Matrox HW, I hope someone helps you out.
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I found the fix for this issue if anyone else has it. By default ( I guess ) the th2go digital. ( hardware side ) will use the output labelled ( left ) as your primary display. So , if anyone has an issue where you are trying to run a game on a single screen, and it is opening on your LEFT side instead of center, regardless of the powerdesk settings since they don't do anything. Here is the solution

-unplug your [left] and [center] screens and swap them so that your middle screen is now connected tot he [ left ] output on the box, and the left screen is now connected to the [ center ] output

-open up powerdesk ( now that you will notice your screens are swapped ) and click on Multi-display setup.

-under the GXM tab, there will be a ( swap displays ) button. press that and observe the monitors, they will swap around every time you click it. Keep clicking untill LEFT is displayed on the left screen, center on the center, etc.

-return back to powerdesk and select Desktop Management.

-Make sure ( default settings ) is selected at the bottom of this windows, then on the right, check off ( open program windows ) and select [ in display 1, cell 1.2 ]

everything should work from there. Unfortunately its typical of matrox to ditch their products and customer service, so we are left to do things on our own, as usual. I've been with them since the days of the first dual monitor cards, and struggled with the parhelia era. I hate to say it, but I am pretty sure this is the last product Im buying from them.
        SaTaN^666

Comment

Working...
        X