No announcement yet.

Asus A7V? anyone seen it for sale yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus A7V? anyone seen it for sale yet?

I need this board to complete my new system. If anyone has any new news, please let me know.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Dave,
    The only slot A mobos available right now are from gigabyte,(micro atx),Epox,and Fic.
    The closest I came to finding one is here.
    http://www.lynncomp.com/motherboard.htm
    However Lynn doesn't expect them until mid July!.
    Lynn's one very good source for cpus-mobos and their shipping is very low.
    Could always call them for an exact date and pre order.
    You'll find when shipping is factored in you'll break about even(as opposed to another source)

Comment

I bought my ASUS K7V a month ago so that's an alternative. 133MHz bus, AGP4x, support ATHLON <1000MHz, really great and stable card.check it out at Asus.com/Mobos/K7V. But you asked for a A7V, I've never heard of that.
      And hey, I live in finland so if I can buy a Asus K7V here it MUST be able to get it in the rest of the world...

------------------
      My system:
      • Athlon 700 MHz
      • 192 Mb Ram
      • Asus K7V mb
      • Matrox G400 (oc @ 150/200)
      • wester 10.2Gb and seagate 6.5Gb (removable) hdd
      • Soundcrapster PCI64 (soon Aureal A3d )
      • Logitech Force Feedback wheel (cool)
      • 300W atx case

My system:
      | Athlon XP2600+ 2,4GHz@200FSB| Water Cooled Processor | Samsung 2x256MB PC3200 Ram (400MHz) | Epox 8RDA mb | Hercules FDX Radeon 8500 LE 128MB | Abit Hot Rod DMA/100 RAID controller | 2*20GB IBM and Western 10.2GB @RAID controller | Soundblaster 5.1 Audigy Player | Actima 6x/32x DVD-ROM, Samsung 12x/8x/32x CDRW | Logitech Force Feedback wheel | Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick | 550W water-cooled Q-TEC PSU | 278/278 kbit DSL internet connection | Windows 2000 Pro | My Homepage
      homemade watercooling in use,Pics on the homepage...

no more VIA, no more!

Comment

lindberg,

Thansk for the info, but the "A7V" supports the new socket A Athlon Thunderbirds which is what I am going for.

Alfie,

Mid July! bummer. I was hoping a little sooner, but oh well, I'll live. Thanks.

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
        X