Liveware 3 update for Win2k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liveware 3 update for Win2k

these are the drivers only, not the full software suit. i found the link on creatives news server!

ftp://ftp.ctlsg.creaf.com/Creative/drivers/sblive/lw3drv.exe

it isn't a very large download....3.93 mb

chucky

i installed them and everything seems about the same, and that is a good thing!

playcenter version is 1.53a and the mixer is 6.04.??? anyway, i didn't reference the previous versions.

the wise installer does indeed identify this as lw3 for win2k. the full package is right around the corner hopefully!!!

chucky

Comment

Get the whole lot from http//:www.sblive.com
      Veeery slow.

Cheers,

Giskard.

Comment

thanks giskard!

i've got road runner and have always gotten good throughput with creative. this time i got an average of 200 KB/sec.

there...all done!

chucky

[This message has been edited by Chucky Cheese (edited 12 July 2000).]

Comment

AARG!

damn Creative!

- they still didn't fix the problem with popping when using cpu-intensive stuff while playing a MP3 (unless I wrongly set the WinAmp output preferences)

- using DirectSound and WavOut at the same time results in corrupted playback

- AC3 is still not passed to the output

- early benchmark reports show that DirectSound 3D is still not HW accelerated (EAX however is)

WHen does Creative learn to write proper Windows 2000 drivers, like Matrox is doing! I mean: the Win2k RC has only been out for over 1.5 years....

------------------
          - What do you get when you put N nVidia whores in a circle and each one pats the person on their right on the back and says "nVidia wins 3dfx and Michael Knight any day of the week!" ?

- You get N people with a boosted ego, and no-one loses anything; keep up the good work, boys!

Comment

Working...
          X