• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown Orifice backdoor fixed in NS 4.75

Grab NS 4.75 here.

Release notes

[This message has been edited by Greebe (edited 21 August 2000).]
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

What about the memory leak?
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Since I'm getting rather tired of this BS, BITE ME!
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Oh, come on now Mike. It's a valid question

Comment

But was it the topic, nope.

Comment

It was OT but settle down there, Mike. I also would like to know, I havent used netscape much since 4.5 for that reason.
            [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
            Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
            Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
            Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
            Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Hey!!! Thanks for the Heads Up, Greebe!! I'm using it and it's working just fine.

Paul
              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Is it still okay to refer to it as NutScrape?

Anyhow, how is it for speed? Is it win2k compatible? What are it's minimum specs? How big is the download? Do I need to defrag my hdd before installing? Will I be able to import my OutHouse Express email?

I have more valid questions, but I think this is more than enough for now.

Rags

Comment

Is there any way to just get Navigator without all the other stuff? Having the whole Communicator package has always been slow and more unstable for me.
                  Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                  Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Working...
                  X