Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What comes first, the BX chicken or the i815 egg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask the Desktop Video forum about the video interference.

As for SBLive's the main difference is the software with the exception of the Platinum which has lot's of lovely extra audio connectors. Choose what you want to do with the system - and there'll be a bundle to suit you. Or go to www.sblive.com

Paul.
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

You can pick-up a SB-Live Value for under 50.00, I have them in all machine here. Its the OEM card only deal. I love the Card+Bag deals! They are great cards.

I buy my RAM from MUSHKIN.com Ask them what color Tee shirt they will be sending !! I have 4. I have also Bought Crucial which is also a fine product. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for the SBLive advice! I think I'll go with SBLive value and buy the LiveDrive later if I find I need/want it.

Great Scott!!! I've found a local Toronto area dealer that sells Mushkin RAM! Right now he only has MUSHKIN 128MB PC150 HSDRAM in, though. Will this work with an Asus CUSL2 mobo and PIII 800EB CPU? Will the system be able to take full advantage of the PC150 or should I look for PC133 instead? (the only thing I know about overclocking is that I know nothing about overclocking)
        "Whoa..."
        Keanu Reeves.

Comment

You can use the ram w/ your CPU. THe 800EB runs on a 133 FSB so the 150 will offer nice headroom for O/C'in. It depends on price. Get what you can't afford, we all do !

Comment

Riddek, I need to get in touch with you (by phone) to ask a few questions in a more interactive way than the Forum. (I'll be buying a new computer next month, along with a G400-TV) Can you please e-mail me at blaq@interlog.com? Thanks.

Comment

Riddek:

You can also get good RAM from Infineon here in Canada.

Bart
              Bart

Comment

Working...
              X