Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add a cigarette lighter to your case

http://www.hardwareoc.com/usbmod1.htm

LOL! The USB mod is probably more handy for people, I'd use the extra unused floppy bay cover instead of the 5.25 bay. Also smoking near your PC is a no no.

dunno why ppl would smoke in their house. And yea, espeacially not good for the PC.

but cool, original mod anywaz.
    P3 650@897 | Matrox G400 32mb SH @ 175/233 | 128mb PC133 | SB Live | winME

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Evil_Donnyboy:
      dunno why ppl would smoke in their house. </font>
      In California, you can't smoke anywhere else! Not even in bars! In New York, even non-smokers smoke in bars.

Paul
      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

If I go stand outside, my cigs go wet

Btw Himself, wouldn't a Bic and some cellotape be easier?
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

The mod should be on the left hand side of the monitor instead, don't want to reach down for a lighter while fragging in UT, my case in on the mouse side
          "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

I don't tbink a bic would do the trick, especially if you have a lot of fans attached to your case, the thing would just blow out.

I used to smoke when I was younger, it made me sick after a while so I just decided to give it up, nothing like the prospect of getting ill to combat the urge.

Comment

Obviously, Himself, you weren't a genuine, bonafied addict.

Paul
              paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

I love the fact that when you go to the page you get a HealthRider Treadmill ad on the top.
                Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

paulcs,

Only half a pack a day, yeah.

Comment

I never let my computer smoke....LOL
                    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

i used to smoke like there was no tomarrow (up to 3 packs a day). just wait until your wife or other loved one goes through cancer treatment to see how fast you quit.

now the only thing that smokes is the fireplace when i forget to open the flu in the chimney.......

Comment

OK, now has any actually tried this mod yet?

I'd like to know how it turns out.

Comment

Working...
                        X