No announcement yet.

Never-ending download???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No errors detected in compressed data of F:/Downloads/szdemo.exe.

But I see Greebe beat me to it.

69,178,644 bytes, 209 files inside, 5% compression, a self-extracting ZIP file.

Comment

Hey guys, thanks alot...! So I will delete the file and try again...

fds: No I wasn´t doubting you, I felt something was wrong a long time ago (maybe when it passed the 100 Mb mark ), I was trying to say that despite I stop/resume downloads most of the times, I never had a problem. That doesn´t imply at all that this is the case...
      "220 ftp2 Microsoft FTP Service (Version 5.0)" sorry I´m not quite following you there. Any know problem with that version?

Thanks again. I´ll try to download from another server.

Comment

If you let your pc d/l it at 5kb/sec for the past 4 days 24 hours a day you'd have had something like 1.79Gb in by now
        (5x1024x3600x24x4)

Besides, if you had all that time to download it, you would have had time enough to look through all the cover CD's from various magazines for the actual demo

Jord.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

Yes, 1.79 Gb and a ~90+ Euro on the phone bill So I usually download stuff while I´m surfing, that´s why I like go!zilla so much

Slave Zero is a preety old game now (2 years?). I don´t think there´s any magazine that has it on the cover cd now. I think I´ve got a cover cd with it, but where it is beyond me. I´m not really of the organized type, and with a home moving meanwhile, believe me I lost too many stuff

[This message has been edited by Nuno (edited 23 June 2001).]

Comment

Working...
          X