g400 on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g400 on the way

Allstarstop is shipping out the orders they received over the weekend today. The dual head OEM do have the video cable. They are also now out of stock and the raised the price. Hopefully with a fan attached these suckers will overclock nicely. Anyone else pick up the normal 32mb dual head?

btw, they seem to have gotten in the retail g400 32mb dual head. Asking $203, which is kind of high priced.

http://www.allstarshop.com

Comment

Well, I ordered one yesterday and it went out Fed Ex 2-day. It was the Dual Head 32 meg G400. It cost $180 including shipping. Not bad I think. I was hoping it would run with the RR-G and you just confirmed that for me. But I'm still waiting till it gets here tomorrow before I order my RR-G.

*waiting for the Fed Ex truck to show up* =)

Comment

Well, Allstar still has a few Single Head G400's with 32MB left for $152.00. They sold out of Dual-Head models real fast today.

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Well I just ordered mine from Allstar. They now have 5ea Retail Millennium G400 32MB Dual Heads left in stock. Their price is $198.00 plus shipping which isn't bad. I'll get mine tomorrow. You guys better hurry only five more in stock. 1-800-424-7188

Paul
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
          X