No announcement yet.

And it begins again - COOL those new cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

</FONT><HR> Guess what I just got from Allstarshop.com and Cant FIND a disco fan...

Couldnt resist!!

Comment

ROFLMAO........

Damn LAMFDTK, you swiped my trout

Paul
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Matt, you're seeing this wrong... As Paul is working with micro-robots every day, in a dust-free environment, do you think he's set up his PC in a dusty place?? His desk may look messy, but it's all arranged in such an order Paul alone can find what he's looking for in a minute... (Unless he doesn't find his glasses that easy, then it's taking an hour longer !! )

And his room has 3 airco's, 15 vacuum cleaners working all time, 300 square yards of plastic on his walls, and when he's playing Q3A, he's got his astronaut suit on as well... That's why he's always in some lava pool, for you try to hit the right key with those gloves !!

Jorden....
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

Hehehe. I thought he was playing with his micromachines (you know those tiny little match-box cars) . I don't think his desk is really that messy, you ought to see mine. I will post a pic. sometime, it really is a site.
          Matt

------------------
          Yes, I am serious and don't call me Shirley

Comment

Been trying to find a CD-cover on my messy desk for the past 10 minutes, while it was on my chair... hmmmm....

Hmmmm... messy?

Jorden.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 07-09-99).]
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hereby relinquish my title to Jorden

Our new Champion of "The Messiest Desk on the Forum"

Paul
              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

At least I see where my desk starts & end, Paul... Now can you claim that??

Jorden, unhappy with another title !!
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

Oh, don't worry Jorden. It's only a temporary award until somone posts a picture of a messier desk.

Paul

Comment

Working...
                  X