X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey - one of the most commonly used ones:

TIA (Thanks In Advance)

is missing!
    There are others, but I can't be bothered to think.

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve
    It's Only A Graphics Card!
    (But a damn good 'un!)

Comment

Oh, and Ghydda, looking at your spec. I didn't know that JVC made bunsen burners...

Comment

DUDROFLMAOWPMPWTIME

Dropping Under the Desk, Rolling On the Floor, Laughing My Ass Off While Pi**ing My Pants With Tears In My Eyes

This is soooo much fun - Thanx Jorden !!!

------------------
        Cheers,
        Maggi

Asus P2B-S @ 112MHz FSB * Celeron300A @ 504MHz
        Heavily boosted by the Millenium G400 32MB SGRAM DualHead

Comment

Oh yes SteveC

It is JVC's latest thing in cooking gear. You see, I'm way to lazy to go to my kitching, so I just cook my food directly in my PC. I still haven't found anyone who would put up with me (ie cook for me), so I'm Le Cheif Himself.

Maybe I should get more out...

Ghydda

By the way, it's not only a graphics card, it's my life you're talking 'bout

------------------
          A slowly desintegrating nobody with an AMD K6-2 350@3.5x110 on a ASUS P5A with 256MB Memorycard PC100, Adaptec 2940UW, Adaptec 2904CD, 3 SCSI HD, JVC Cooking gear, Plextor 40Max, SBlive Value SBLive with homemade S/PDIF I/O-card and last but not least - Matrox Marvel G200 16MB SD

As I always say: You can get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than you can with just a kind word.
          My beloved Parhelia was twotiming with Dan Wood - now she's gone forever and all I got is this lousy T-shirt
          |Stolen Rig|RetroGames Rig|Workstation Rig|Server Rig|

Comment

rotflmao

------------------
            Waiting for g400 to show up, while i go slowly insane. I don't have a warped mind do i?

noel

Comment

Did'nt see LAMFDTK that list is incomplete...

Trainwrecker Computer Addicts

Comment

Ghydda, why don't you but that new microwave then?? It's got WindowsY2K on the door...

It's got a PII, 56 k modem, touch-sensitive colour screenand much more...

check <A HREF="http://ncr.knowledgelab.com" TARGET="_blank">NCR's Microwave Bank</A>

Jorden.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 07-09-99).]
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

Now Jorden, I think this is getting to silly!

Wonder if my local reseller has some info on this new device.

Until we speak again, may you all have a normal brainwave paterns.

------------------
                  A slowly desintegrating nobody with an AMD K6-2 350@3.5x110 on a ASUS P5A with 256MB Memorycard PC100, Adaptec 2940UW, Adaptec 2904CD, 3 SCSI HD, JVC Cooking gear, Plextor 40Max, SBlive Value SBLive with homemade S/PDIF I/O-card and last but not least - Matrox Marvel G200 16MB SD

Only thing missing: NCR Microwave Bank
                  As I always say: You can get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than you can with just a kind word.
                  My beloved Parhelia was twotiming with Dan Wood - now she's gone forever and all I got is this lousy T-shirt

Comment

And the Intelligent Bin! How dare ye forget dusty the bin?!?

------------------
                    Cheers,
                    Steve
                    It's Only A Graphics Card!
                    (But a damn good 'un!)

Comment

Sorry bout bringing this thread to the top again, but I think I stumpled upon something that well be a serious competitor to Dusty the Bin and the MicroWave Bank.

It's fridge form Electrolux.

See more @ www.electrolux.se/screenfridge/internal.htm

Cheers

Ghydda

------------------

Only thing missing: NCR Microwave Bank

Comment

Yes, but does it have OGL yet???

------------------
                        Flangor StrongAxe
                        flangor@matroxusers.com
                        System specs: One bourbon, one scotch and one beer

Comment

Working...
                        X