Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 nov 16 31

------------------
    Waiting for g400 to show up, while i go slowly insane. I don't have a warped mind do i?

noel

Comment

30 today...do i get a G400 now?
      hehehe
      :-)
      i wouldnt mind a non-MAX dual head card...really!!!!
      Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Darn, where's my reading glasses!!! Now that Chuck has posted I feel safe. Does the Matrox Store offer a senior discount????

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

You shouldn't have left them on your messy desk.

Comment

Thanks Hunsow, I found em.

Paul
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Oh well, I guess. I am not too much older than mr. stevie.
              Matt

------------------
              Yes, I am serious and don't call me Shirley

Comment

49 going once, going twice - SOLD !!! to William Gates III

You win
                AMD K6III-450; Epox EP-MVP3G5; G400DH32; Maxtor 10gig UDMA66; 128meg PC100; Aureal SQ2500 sound; PCI Modem Blaster; Linksys 10/100 NIC; Mag 800V 19"; AL ACS54 4 speaker sound; Logitech wireless mouse; Logitech Wingman Extreme (great for lefties)

Comment

Hey!! It looks like I'm **still** the oldest female...! Y'know, I *really* think the sponsors owe me a MAX for this...Cough it up!

Eeeew, bad choice of words, considering you old coots on here...

------------------
                  Holly
                  Who can now put her V2 in her roomie's new (in a way) K6-266 (oh hush, she only thinks she's a power user) because now her Soyo 5EMA, K6-2 333 not o/c, 256MB PC100 , Millennium G200 8MB SGRAM, Win98 works plenty good enough 'til she's saved the moolah for the G400/Athlon rig [drool, pant, drool... ]

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 07-07-99).]
                  Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                  -Jay Bulworth

Comment

motub giveup.
                    The G400 was announced on my birthday and I couldn't talk them out of one. (Though, I did try! )
                    Chuck

Chuck
                    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Not so fast there little one

52 here.

I think Ant should give us fems some special treatment since us 2 have to put up with these boys don't ya think?

Some rose petals around our posts would be nice

[This message has been edited by SwAmPlAdY (edited 07-07-99).]

Comment

Don't forget the thorns...

Comment

eh? what? Speek up sonny, I'm gettin deef!
                          Chuck

Chuck
                          秋音的爸爸

Comment

Ouch!

Still, my PC rocks when running 3DMark1970, which involves punching pretty pictures as fast as possible onto tickertape.

And as far as tennis goes, I use an ancient tennis racket to give you lot a chance. I even play left-handed!

Tim (not Henman - although I played him as a junior)

Comment

Wow, I am pulling up on the low end of this race :Þ. Kind of refreshing since a lot of hardware BBS's are flooded with 16yr olds who take personal offense to someone else having an opinion. The funniest thing is that I actually had to stop and do the math to figure out how old I am. At what age do you go from knowing that you are X and 3/4 years old to having to subtract years?? God, next year I am going to have to borrow from the thousands column. I will probably have to use a paper and pencil .

Area

Comment

Hi Steve!

Ok, It's updated. I'm 28 years old.

Can I play Daddy?

Regards,

Jake
                                Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
                                ----------------------
                                Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

Working...
                                X