First G400 MAXes will ship Friday or Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First G400 MAXes will ship Friday or Monday

I spoke with Matrox customer service (1-877-MBUY-NOW) today and was told that they did indeed receive the first batch of G400 MAXes. They also told me my order (#9926) was in the first batch and should ship Friday (tomorrow) or Monday.

If you ordered a MAX from the Matrox Online Store before June 11, you can call Matrox and give them your order number and they can tell you if yours is in the first batch. Or you can just wait to see if you get an e-mail with the UPS tracking number before Tuesday.

It's going to be a long weekend!!
    Mark Veneziano

This is REALLY good news and I'll tell you why, because my order number is 11674 and I ordered mine on June 27th. I'm starting to feel kinda giddy
    I 'm also starting to feel really confident about my order getting here by the end of July, maybe sooner Woohoo!!!

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I ordered mine on June 9th, so maybe I'll slip in under the wire on the first shipment.

Comment

Well it is supprising to see that americans who have number like 9000-10000 see their order taken in priority but for europeans for exemple it is very different: I have number 112, and at Matrox I was said that my order is not in the first batch.
        It's not equal...

Yop

Comment

don't count on a email with a tracking number.
          i called them got my tracking number the card was shipped on the 7th (regular g400)i have been tracking it scince. and i have yet to recive a email from matrox.

------------------
          Waiting for g400 to show up, while i go slowly insane. I don't have a warped mind do i?

noel

Comment

Yop,

I've got order number EU-8 So I'll call them up in the afternoon to see what happens ...

Ciao,
            Pelle

Comment

Yop, we all know Matrox is stupid. Lucky for Matrox they found matching customers.

P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

Yep, I don't know if Matrox is stupid but what I see is that they one more time don't respect what they said (like we say in France: "Ils se foutent de notre gueule!").
                I've sent a mail in order to say that I'm very disapointed and that I hope to get my card in september-october, by seeing the trend...

Bye-bye
                Yop, love Matrox but hate his commercial service...

Comment

One day, someone wearing a DHL uniform will ring your doorbell, Yop. One day...
                  P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

"They are foutent of our mouth" ??

So that's what you say in France..

B

Comment

There were many reasons for Compaq to sell Alta Vista.

Comment

Oh no, I am not falling into pain... I'm not crying...!!!
                        Since 3 months, my PII does not work since he doesn't have his video-card to work, so one week more or less, it's not very important by now... Moreover I'm using now an old Pentium 133, on a motherboard whose cache is broken, 32 megs and 170 megs hard drive (!!!). I was able to install Win95 with a Zip cause I don't have CD drive on the machine... back to the past .
                        But... "putain qu'est-ce ça rame!!!" (damn, it is so slow!!!) When finally DHL find my house, I will come to a PII-333 overclocked to 450, a Iiyama Vision Master 450 Pro, SCSI everywhere, 128 megs and 4 gigs for my drive. Damn, it will be a re-born for me...!!! Like a dream with a beautiful MAX!

But get back to reality, Yop...

"Allez, salut tous le monde et profitez bien de vos beaux ordinateur bien puissants!!!"
                        Yop

Comment

Um, Yop (isn't that a milkshake or something ), why only OC your PII-333 to 450? I have got mine running at 5x103 (515Mhz, although my BIOS reports 522Mhz!).

------------------
                          Cheers,
                          Steve
                          It's Only A Graphics Card!
                          (But a damn good 'un!)

Comment

Cool, "putain qu'est-ce ça rame!!!" , think I'll use that for a sig..

Comment

450, it is a minimum I think. Yesterday I ordered a VEK12 from Global Win in order to change my fan "tout con". With the old one I get 450, but for 1 hour, and 400 stable. With the new one, I hope I will get better results...!!!

Hey Yourself what's a sig? Dunow what it mean and my dictionnary is far... in the next room.

What do you think of my english...?
                              Yop

[This message has been edited by Yop (edited 07-09-99).]

Comment

Working...
                              X