Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All you that have ordered from Matrox store outside the US........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you that have ordered from Matrox store outside the US........

How did you do it?I don´t want to use the internet when I order but phoning Matrox on 1-877-MBUYNOW is impossible. You can only use that nummber from inside the US and I am phoning from Sweden. Am I forced to order online(which I don´t want to)or is there a secret matrox way?

Erich

Hi,

a) since Matrox is using an SSL-server, you could upgrade your Netscape with Fortify (www.fortify.com) to use strong 128-Bit encryption. Ordering through the InterNet is perfectly safe then.

b) I was able to call Matrox from Germany; try calling ++1 877 6289669 if your phone has no letters on it. You can reach them from 15:00 to 23:00 Central European Time, but be prepared that they speak pretty fast if you're just used to school-english

In case you can't call US-Toll-Free-Numbers from Sweden, try using a calling card or a callback-service like VISA Phone. Or comply with your phone-company.

Also, be advised that it seems Matrox is shipping European orders by DHL, which is pretty fast but not too cheap; I would guess that this could be an additional 30 to 50 Euro and is apparently not included in the prices listed at Matrox' Shop.

Ciao,
    Pelle

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
      X