Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem!!: G200 ICD doesn't work with 2 Monitors

Hi..
    It's like hell, all the time I'm waiting for the Final ICD Driver.. then finaly there it is: ver. 5.13...

But I don't seem to get it working on my system. It works fine for all my friends but not me. (grrr... :->)
    Obviously the ICD (the Beta didn't work for me either) doesn't work in my Win98 dual monitor system.. maybe it's also my old Millenium I, but it worked fine so far.
    If I install the 5.13 driver everything seems to work fine.. but when I access the OpenGL features in any small way my system freezes when accessing the Display Prefferences Panel and after the next reboot while loading the Millenium I drivers (4.12).

If anybody has an idea.. don't keep it to yourself :-)
    thnx, XRO

Are you sure you have removed all the traces of your previous drivers? If not, use the Uninstaller from Matrox website.

Comment

This is not a Matrox problem. If you want OpenGL hardware acceleration, you have to completely disable the second monitor.

Comment

>This is not a Matrox problem. If you want OpenGL hardware acceleration,
        >you have to completely disable the second monitor.

Mhh Thank you, well that about explains it..

I can't belive that there should be no way to run OpenGL with 2 Monitors.
        If it would be just the Disabeling... but the 5.13 Driver doesn't run stable with 2 Montiors, and the re and deinstallation of 5.13 quite a procedure...

Comment

Working...
        X