No G400Max pre-order!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No G400Max pre-order!!

Just got a return call from a Matrox store employee telling me that the batch of 400max cards that they received last are all going to go to the States only!! They might have a shipment next week (mid to late) that should have a some for Canada.

I ordered my Max on the 2nd of June, my order number is in the teens and I dont qualify for first come first service...

Guess what....that sucks ass!!

------------------

Don't you find this ironic, that we Canadians get shafted by a company located in our counrty?

Comment

Apparently Matrox has already answered the "why do all rivers that border the US and Canada flow North?" question.

Comment

Same case for me, and I am european.
        What do you want to do instead of waiting...

Yop

Comment

Hi,

I called Matrox yesterday and they said that there is a batch of cards on its way to Europe ...

Comment

Cool Pelle!
            Do you mean that next week Matrox will make the european card for Europe ship...?
            I really hope that mine (and your too) will be in the first batch...!!!

Yop

Comment

I have a one-digit ordernumber. If my cards (I ordered two) are not in this batch I would be VERY surprised.

The lady on the phone promised to send an email with more info out to everyone as soon as she knew more - which she expected to be Friday evening.

Apparently, this was not the case - neither did I get an email, nor did I read somewhere that someone got one.

But then again, they said that they would start sending them out in the week around the 5th of July, and that European orders would take one week longer - which would mean that our boards should be on their way from Dublin within the next 5 or 6 days.

On a different note, German retailer Alternate is already running ads for the G400 MAX, and since they don't take preorders this is usually a sign that they expect the cards to show up pretty quickly.

Comment

Hi

I have a friend in Germany who received his Max card... so they are indeed shipping to Europe!

Ciao

Ben

Comment

Working...
                X