G400 MAX from Buy Now Computers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 MAX from Buy Now Computers

Hey guys, I preordered my MAX from Buy Now Computers (www.buynowcomputers.com) on the 4th of June. I was about the cancel it, but then I checked their shipment recieve time. It said they get their MAX's on the 8th of August, which is fine for me. I CANT WAIT!

Don't hold your breath. They always say something. Come August 8th, I predict they have a new ETA!! If they really will be in stock then, cancel your order and buy it around that time. All stores should have'm by then right?

Comment

I've had my order in at NECX since May 24th. They had recently (last week) changed the ETA to August 9th. This week it's down to August 2nd. They usually do not reduce the ETA unless there's a reason folks... I may start dancing in the street the day it arrives... Hopefully it will be @ 3:00AM when nobody's looking ....

------------------
      Running an ABIT BX6 R2, PIII-450 @ 581Mhz, 128MB (64x2) PC100SDRAM (running @ 129), Matrox Mystique G200 8MB, SBLive! Value, Adaptec AHA-2940UW (Dual Channel)
      All kinds of other SCSI and ATAPI goodies....
      -------------
      Waiting for my G400Max Impatiently, increasing system performance to give it a good home.....
      Gaming Rig.

- Gigabyte GA-7N400-Pro
      - AMD Athlon 3200+ XP
      - 1.5GB Dual Channel DDR 433Mhz SDRAM
      - 6.1 Digital Audio
      - Gigabit Lan (Linksys 1032)
      - 4 x 120GB SATA Drives, RAID 0+1 (Striped/Mirrored)
      - Sony DRU-500A DVD/+/-/R/RW
      - Creative 8x DVD-ROM
      - LS120 IDE Floppy
      - Zip 100 IDE
      - PNY Ultra 5900 (256MB)
      - NEC FE950
      - DTT2500 Cambridge Soundworks

Comment

Yeah, Buy Now just changed ship date to the 2nd of August! YIPPIE!!!

Comment

Working...
        X