g200clk problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g200clk problems

k, well me and these utilities really aren't getting along tonight. I set the Gclk and Wclk dividers at 2 and the Mclk at 1.5 but then when I run g200clk it lists all the clcoks at the same speed with a divider of 2. Is this just a display problem or what?

G200clk does not seem to report the Mclk divder or speed correctly.

G4set does report them correctly, but doesn't seem to work too well for overclocking (although it doesn't seem to me like g200clk is working right yet either...)
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

all you betatesters need to get on matrox to get us an overclockin utility, or bust out the compilers. thoughts on powerstrip?, or any idea on new or improved oc'in utils?

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

There is also the multimonitor and NT-enabled Performance Tuner here:

http://www.entechtaiwan.com/files/perftune.exe

It has the rather unusual ability of being able to support a couple of PCI G200s or TNTs, along with an AGP G400MAX, at the same time.

Comment

Working...
          X