No announcement yet.

Official Matrox People?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My current mouse pad at work is a ouija board (It's kind of famous here as I am the designer of our tax collection system.)

I use a Star Trek holographic pad at home. So ->
    MichaelA,
    3, How even the hecker does one come by one of those cool holographic G400 mouse mats?

Ant, PHBBBBBBBBBB ;p
    chuck

------------------
    (erstwhile cjolley) celery 333@500mz 2.2V, 128meg@cas2 gh, 10gig IBM 7200rpm UltraStar, Princton EO75, $15 sound card(!),V3 2000 PCI (still waiting on my MAX!)

[This message has been edited by chuck (edited 07-30-99).]

Comment

All I know is that I want one of those cool shirts

http://www.opengl.org/News/Images/Party/Matrox.jpg

Any chance?

Dan
      System Specs...
      MSI MS-6309->Bios:1.3 Drivers:VIA AGP v4.03
      Intel PentiumIII 667MHz
      192MB PC100 SDRAM (1x128 Siemens & 1x64 Micron)
      Matrox MillG400MAX->Bios:1.6 Drivers:PD5.52
      Diamond MX300->Drivers: Aureal Reference 2048
      USR 56k ISA Modem
      Adaptec 2930c SCSI Host Adapter
      Imation 8x20 CD-R
      Imation LS-120
      Kenwood 72x TrueX CD-ROM
      WD 8.4G HDD (Win98) WD 6.4G HDD (BeOS 4.5.2)

Comment

[high-pitched uulation] Yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi [somersault, somersault, thump--landing in front of Ant]

Now, Ant, haven't we all discussed (ad nauseum) the pitfalls of waving your "cool-Matrox-crap-not-available-to-the-general-public" in front of the poor beknighted forum-goers? I can't protect you from your own recklessness...!

Chuck,I'm sorry, but you are not permitted to fling rasberries at Ant. Be warned, I am armed with many many many AOL CD's...I'm sure they'll do as "round killing things" in a pinch (they're not good for much else!)

Maybe someone should start a thread: "MikeA: We Want Matrox Stuff!" so he can show the numbers guys that it would be worth their while to make this stuff available to us...

Oh, and welcome into the light, ALBPM! Don't worry, I have more than enough of those AOL CD's to cover you as well...
        ------------------------
        Holly, Warrior Tech-Geek and Personal Protector (see forums.gagames.com/forums/Forum58/HTML/000226.html )

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 07-30-99).]
        Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
        -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Hello to All ye Faithful,

The G400 retail boards don't come with Powered by Matrox stickers. Call us EST 8:30 -18:30 if you'd like us to send you some. If you hail abroad, send us an e-mail to insales@matrox.com. I assure you, at least at this time, the reply wait for MGI sales e-mail is much shorter than in months past.

At present, we don't sell anything in the form of promotional items and gadgets, though I am confident this will change in the future. Demand in this area is increasing, as this thread from (mostly!) loyal users attests. In fact, if the ladies and gentlemen aboard this thread wish to post a list of where they hail from, what they'd be willing to pay for, and at what what price range, I will pass on this information to those that make the merchandising decisions. No guarantees, but I am always open to feedback. Reality says that Freebies are doubtful.... (Motub, what a coindidence - I see your post just as I am about to submit mine!).

Dotado, please let me apologize if you've been experiencing problems with your pre-order through the Matrox Online Store. It is a seperate department, but in all honesty I find that they are doing a fantastic job. On that note, working with shipping constraints and the like is no easy task, though over time, with a large internationally-based clientele, you will find that shipping abroad will become a quicker and more pleasant process. The very least I can say is that our highly-touted G400 products are well worth the wait, though of course you don't have to take my word for it.

Michael A

Comment

Ha! Ha! How cool am I? How cool is Michael A? (A: Very). Let's do it, people...!

forums.gagames.com/forums/Forum109/HTML/002476.html

edited to reflect the actual thread...

and if anyone (Ant) reads this, is there a way to put some kind of catchup post at the beginning of the new thread (like a prologue)? I'm just worrying for people who didn't read this one and won't know who Michael A is or that this is serious...?

-------------
            Holly

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 07-30-99).]
            Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
            -Jay Bulworth

Comment

My Matrox Golf bag is in 32bit

Comment

Working...
              X