Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 drv. for win2k

Hi everybody,

can´t we just start a friendly (!!!) statement to Matrox to release some kind of beta/basic driver for win2k.....I want to keep my G400 (had a TNT before) and keep testing win2k, but it´s boring with a resolution of 640*480. Even basic SBLive driver are existing so what´s up Matrox ??

The win2k drivers are available through Developer Relations. Just go fill out the form at their web page, and they'll give you access to the ftp site with the drivers.

Comment

I was just wondering, why do you need to fill that form? To get the pass of course, but how do you have to fill it for them not to give the pass to you?

B

Comment

I'm gonna make all those beta drivers avaliable on my homepage. No more pointless formfilling and password bullshit.

Comment

So what´s your URL ??

Mike

Comment

I'll make one as soon as I get my Dev Rel login/pass. Guess I'll scoop every driver that has anything to do with the G400.

------------------
            It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice. - Scooter

Comment

If you do something like this, Matrox will tighten up the dev rel section, and not be so easy to get into. As it is, they will allow almost anyone to sign up. If someone starts passing the files around, that easy access will surely end.

Comment

HAH then I'll just ask my good friend P0lder whos a hacker and hack their system every now and then!

Just kidding.

I'll of course not put anything on my homepage then.
                But I don't really understand why they'r so strick with it? I thought it would be a good idea to have Lates win2K Beta drivers and a little note: Be prepared for anything and when the supported "final" is ready please re-install windows 2000.

Hehe a little sticker "beta win2k drivers in the box - use at own risk" would surely attrack my attention if I went shopping for a graphics card.

Cheers,
                Clish

Comment

Working...
                X