Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M Ragsdale do a search, is this guy for real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Ragsdale do a search, is this guy for real?

Boring!

[This message has been edited by Ant (edited 08-10-1999).]

HAhahahaha

Of course we "know" each other. We've all been posting here for some time. Well over a year for some of us. Many of us also chat via ICQ. So what? We share a common interest.

And mragsdale certainly does help out. Admittedly, he's been going off a bit lately, but that's only because so much whining and flaming has been going on lately. Most of the regulars have been avoiding it (you gotta admit, I haven't torched on you too much lately), but there gets to be a point where we get tired of listening to it. So we fire back. The result usually ends up being the few antagonizers (who are usually short-timers anyway) get banned. Anyone remember my old pal Seffy People notice this, and things calm back down. The regulars stick around, and we help out where we can. The alternative is to let the place turn into a venting forum. People looking for help will not want to post, or get overlooked. None of us want that.

On another note...since the update of the forum software, there is new, better banning. A simple re-register won't do it now. Yours worked because you where banned before the upgrade. Lets see if Ant bans ya again, and you are able to re-register
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Dj,
      I am for real. There is no faking it. I help out people. I have not been involved in a single flame until this last month. I finally reached my last straw. THIS is the name I have been posting by for the majority of the time I have been on the forum. My original handle was Rags. That account got ate quickly, and then it changed to mragsdale, then M Ragsdale. I have been on this forum for well over a year and a half. Long before you, DJ.

Rags

Comment

How do you know DJ maybe someone else in disguise. I wonder one thing these poeple who get banned why don't they register under another name.
        God damn the server ate my username

Comment

Well I have DJs real email address through his employer so just ignore the jerk if he comes back and I'll get onto the GA legal department to contact them about his attack on the server with his scripts.

Comment

I bet he didn't expect that!!!

Comment

LOL

Nice one

Comment

Ohhh, Ant, What did he write up there that you had to edit out?

------------------
                Cheers,
                Steve

Comment

Hey Steve does it really matter, because we all know that he was full of shit anyway. And speaking of lengh of time on these forums, even though my member status doesn't show it, I am probally one of the longest standing members here. (hurts arm while patting myself on the back ) Flangor (who was the first moderator of these forums) and I along with Ant's help have been with these forums since the very beginning. I actually met Flangor on a PowerVR forum because there was no Matrox forum and we both had the m3D. We were told that we were not welcomed because we wanted to talk about Matrox products and to find our own forums. Well that is what we did with Ant's help. These forums have gone through serveral changes but the main goal is still the same. To offer a place where ppl having problems with Matrox products can come for help and to offer a place for the discussion of Matrox products.

Joel

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 08-10-1999).]

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 08-10-1999).]
                  Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                  Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I bet he's shitting himself wether he's going to get sacked or not. I'll think I'll sign on as him and spread a few nasty threads.
                    Only kidding

Comment

Hmmmm, looks like you had some fun without me?? DJ banned??

And back

Ah well, about membership, how long have I been on this forum? About a year now. I still have my original username, so the amount of posts I have there is for real.

So Ant, what happens when I pass 999?? Do I return to junior member and 0 posts??

Jorden.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

How long has this forum been 'here' now? Since about the beginning of the year, wasn't it? I was on the old one too for quite a while, but wasn't so much of a poster then, just a reader.

------------------
                        Cheers,
                        Steve

Comment

Jorden, here's number 1000 for this name.

Rags

Comment

Working...
                          X