G400Max Order Status. Please Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Yop,

Do you really think that Matrox wants to put the european customers at a disadvantage ?

I come from Germany and I have got several parcels from Canada and USA in the past and I mostly have had problems with them.

Just in this moment I´m waiting for a parcel, which has a lot fun with staying at the german customs for the last four days.

I´m convinced that Matrox doesn´t want to annoy any customer, but it seems to be a bit difficult/more work to send something to europe.
    Perhaps one reason for the delays are the strange import rules here in Europe !?

From what I have heard about the G400 (MAX), I guess the card is worth every day, that we are waiting for it.

Bye, Uwe.

------------------
    ICQ 41229870

Comment

what is the differance in sending a package from montreal to a place 1 km away or to the other side of the globe??

It's the money you pay for shipment!!, there are allot of express-services who deliver anything within ONE day all over the world.

Why is it then, that someone who orders a g400max from a LOCAL store (not matrox online store) who lives 30 min's from montreal gets his card within a week. He ordered one MONTH after someone in europe PREordered the same card and is stil waiting for it to arrive????

so when i order my card at that local store and have it sent over to europe i'll get the card earlier then when i PREorder directly from matrox!!!!!!!

THAT'S VERY WRONG MATROX.

D.

Comment

I hope this will help guys:

We have shipped our first batch of G400 MAX cards the week of July 5 and we
        are continuously shipping the G400 Max units on the basis of order date,
        regardless of country.

I have checked your order ID# 10255 and it is scheduled to be shipped July
        30, via UPS 3-day service. You should receive your G400 Max Wednesday,
        August 4.

Regards
        Joan
        Customer Service Representative

That is 8 weeks after they charged my credit card...
        I'm not too happy...

Comment

Just curious,

Are there any cards manufactured in EU that
          are equitable to the G400 line?

NS

Comment

Hey my order number is 11407! I have not got any response to email to Matrox, but I got to have a Max, especially since my friend's Herc Ultra is coming this week.
            p3-500, 128mb, g400max, wd hd, promise, 3com

Comment

I ordered mine June 27th. Order number 11674 and haven't heard anything yet. According to there 5-6 week time frame, that gives me between August 1-8th, so if I dont receive my card by then, I'll think of something else.

Dave
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Just so that everyone is happy, i ordered mine on june 3rd, order number 10047, and i still haven't received anything; but i can't do anything about it, so i'll keep waiting

Comment

Euh... Sorry Uwe but I really think that order over internet a product mean "no frontiers"...

Yop

Comment

Yop, in general video cards are not shipped by Email.
                    P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

NOOO...???!!!!
                      I thought that...

Comment

ugggg! I just got off the phone with Matrox and was told 5-6 weeks from my order date which apparently was july 12 so that puts me at August 23! I told the lady on the phone WHY the hell am I going to wait until Aug. 23 when the retailers should have them around the beginning of August? "Sir, I don't know?" I am waiting until the end of the first week of Aug. and asking for a refund. This whole pre-order thing has left a really bad taste in my mouth.

------------------
                        "potentially the most totally out-to-lunch freaky head trip since Einstein postulated that space and time were, like, curved and shit."

Comment

I too just got off the phone with Matrox. They told me that my order will not be in this weeks shipment and as I already stated above, my order number is 11674 ordered on June 27th. I also asked them what number they were up to and they told me they couldn't tell me, hehe. So dotado, if you get your card, let me know cuz if you receive your card, mine can't be to far behind

Dave
                          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Why does it take so long to ship to europe? I heard something that Matrox even manufacures the cards in Ireland and somewhere in the east! I'm still waiting for that card which I ordered on 8th of June with order number EU 14x. I just asked matrox via e-mail for the delivery date... let's see. But my Creditcard had also been already charged one moth ago! We should ask for for a big discount.....

------------------
                            Gigabyte GA686BX, PII 400@450, 256 MB RAM, Millenium G200, RRG, SB Live Value, IBM DTTA 14.4 GB, IBM DJNA 22 GB, AOpen DVD 6x

Comment

I ordered my MAX from Insight.com (canada), about two weeks ago. I got an email today saying they expected to have the card on July 29 (three days!!) and I should have it by friday. They haven't even charged my credit card yet, and it's $20 cheaper than matrox online store.

------------------
                              Andrew Gallagher - andrew@agallagher.com
                              Asus P2B-S, PII-350, 64MB PC100, 12.7GB Quantum Fireball EX ATA-33, 3.2GB IBM Deskstar3 EIDE, 2 Quantum Atlas I 2.1GB UWSCSI, Toshiba 6201 SCSI CD, WangDAT SCSI, MillG200 8MB (Anxiously awaiting my G400MAX), SBLive! Retail, Win98SE

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Ordered a MAX for a graphics designer friend of mine on June 14 from www.mwave.com as part of a machine order that I built for him. Got everything except the MAX and built the machine for him (Dual PIII 450, 512 MB PC100 SDRAM, two 10 GB IBM HD, SB Live!, Toshiba 6X DVD) Website says August 2 so I should get it about a week later. Right now the machine has in a (cringe) Diamond Stealth 64 Video VRAM LOL. Still verry fast in studio max and photoshop and maya and bryce. I think i'll put a BeOS partition on in just for fun when the max comes. Which should be interesting to see if I get trhe grayscale driver or the real thing.

------------------
                                Cracker_98
                                K6-2 300
                                96MB RAM
                                10GB HD
                                SB Live!
                                Millennium G200 no OC

[size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                                Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                                Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                                Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                                Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
                                X