No announcement yet.

G400Max Order Status. Please Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See this is why the post of nonsense thread with clear language is keeping on happens to me. NV10 will be out I should know I have source at Creative. VooDoo4 will come I have source that tell me beta board is here although at TBuffer demonstration they had use the mockup of many v2sli's to emulate what v4 happens like. Oh yeah, did I tell you I have source at diamond.

Matt

Comment

OH!NO!
      Yep a message to follow this thread.
      I receive today a mail from big M saying that my MAX is going to my little home, cool... and I'm European (cool-cool)!!!

Look:

Dear Valued Customer,

We are preparing to ship out your pre-ordered G400 card next week. In
      order to complete our transaction, we would need your authorization to
      charge your credit card for shipping, handling charges and VAT. The added
      charge to your credit card would be as follows (all amounts in USD):

G400, MAX: $249.00
      Shipping: $ 31.53
      VAT*: $ 52.29
      --------
      Total Cost: $332.82
      Already paid: $249.00
      --------
      To be charged: $ 83.82 USD

Please confirm your authorization by email. You will not be charged nor
      will the product be shipped without your written authorization.

Thank you for shopping at the Matrox Online Store!

*Please note: As we ship from Ireland, we are subject to Irish tax laws and
      must charge VAT to all EU-member countries. If you are VAT exempt, please
      send us your exemption number along with your confirmation and you will be
      charged only shipping and handling extra. If you are not from an EU-member
      country, you will only be charged shipping and handling. Duties and taxes
      will be charged to you upon arrival of your product at customs.

A bit hight the VAT but it's near now...!

------------------
      Ca marche plus...?
      format c: /u...!!!

Yop

[This message has been edited by Yop (edited 08-04-99).]

Comment

HARD INFO: #10063 from 6/3 arrived in Florida this Wednesday afternoon. A Max/32, have not unboxed it yet, but the box is cute. Matrox credited me with a 25buck rebate for delay about a month ago(already seen on my account) and no charge was levied for shipping. My total cost was 225. Went out from them on 7/30. For what its worth.

Comment

My order 117## will not be shipped for 2 weeks is what matrox told me today on the phone. I asked if there was a discount because my 6 weeks was up and they said "UM, gee, I don't think we can do that." well my name is not UM and sure you can do that aldean got $25 bucks off. All i asked for was free overnight shipping!

Comment

My order number US#101XX. G400 MAX shipped 7/30 and was delivered today (8/4).

Comment

I received my MAX around 7/10. My order number was 9934

Comment

Order number CA-47. Ordered 7 weeks ago. Any Canadians get their MAX yet?

I live a 10 minute drive from Matrox HQ... Maybe I can avoid shipping if I pick it up myself.

-Kev.

Comment

Hello folks. Just wondering.... At this moment of time, would it be smarter to order the g400 MAX online or wait til it come to a local reseller? I live in Norway.

------------------
                  It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice. - Scooter

Comment

Answering my own question under a different user name (stupid crashing forums)...

I called Matrox regarding my G400MAX pre-order today and they told me:
                    <UL>[*]CA-44 was the last Canadian order allocated a card in last week's batch.[*]They have yet to allocate this week's batch of cards.[*]My order (CA-47) "should" be allocated a card from this week's batch.[*]Cards allocated to Canadian orders could ship as early as Friday this week.[/list]

-Kev.

Comment

My US order # 105XX shipped last week and I should have my Max in the next day or so.

Paul
                      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Yop, I ordered on 6/6 also and had a 10xxx ordernumber..I received mine last thursdday though...I guess us Americans are just better humans ~

Comment

Order 10402. Mine was shipped last Thursday and I expect it tomorrow.

Comment

why dont i get page 2 of anything on this new bulletin board!! this is also a test

Comment

Working...
                            X