Lied to Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're forgetting one simple fact:

While it has been observed that Down's Syndrome patients do in fact laugh substantially more than normal people, this is not necessarily predicated by any humorous phenomenon. In fact, they seem to laugh at just about anything. Farting, in particular their own, seems to be the most prevalent cause of their laughter.
    - Slarty

------------------
    I used to be a guy named Gurm. I used to have a signature. But that's all gone now. Now, my name is Ash... and I am a slave.

Comment

Slartibartfast!

One simple comment: I think it's too lame to flame people, just for being unable to speak/write a perfect english After all, it IS an international forum!

(He wrote all while thinking in danish....or was it swedish...or german?)

------------------
      HBS - ASUS P2B-S, PII 350MHz(o/c to 412MHz), Mill. G200, 128MB RAM, Cheetah 9.1GB Ultra2, Plextor 32x CD-Rom, Sony CD-R, Canon Scanner - all SCSI, SB64AWE.

ASUS P2B-S, PIII-550 (o/c to 565MHz), 512MB RAM, Seagate X15 & Cheetah XL, Matrox Mill. G200SG, SB LivePlayer, Plextor 32x CD-Rom, PlexWriter PX-R820T CD-R, Canon BJC-7000 InkJet, OkiPage 4W Laser and Canon CanoScan 300 Scanner.

Comment

Hi!

Actually I have been reading all those flaming and I must say that it was very wrong to tease and flame a person just because he can't speak or write proper English.

Enlish may be the first language in USA but it is not in some parts of the world.

I also noted that one guy refered to HOng Kong as King Kong or something. Which was wrong as well. This is a hardware forum so please only discuss hardware related stuff not anything else.

Regards,
        Manoj Mahtani
        Northwood 2.26ghz @ 3.0Ghz (air cooled!!)
        Asus P4T533
        512 megs PC 1066 - 32bit (Samsung)
        Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
        Seagate Cheetah 18Gigs 15K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive C)
        Maxtor 36Gigs 10K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive D)
        Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
        Aopen 56x CDROM
        TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
        SB Audigy Platinum EX
        Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700
        Samsung 22" SyncMaster 1200 NF (Flat Screen CRT Monitor)
        Lian-Li PC 70 Full Tower Case (7 fans in the case)
        Enermax 650W power supply Microsoft Office Keyboard
        Logitech Dual optical mouse
        Microsoft Windows XP
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

If you come in posting obvious flamebait and personal attacks against forum members, I'll use whatever means necessary to mock you.

That said... no, it isn't very nice to pick on someone for lousy English. But you don't notice me picking on any of the dozens of polite posters with lousy English, now do you? I even stopped picking on MM once he started behaving himself.

So stop defending Tylau, he is obviously a crack-smoking, penis-size-comparing moron.

- Slarty

------------------
          I used to be a guy named Gurm. I used to have a signature. But that's all gone now. Now, my name is Ash... and I am a slave.

Comment

Hi Manoj,

I also noted that one guy refered to HOng Kong as King Kong or something.
            Actually it was me who you are referring to and this is what I said (to tylau, who was being an arse at the time):
            "Go back to your Hong Kong, Donkey Kong VooDoo 6000, Let-Me-Go-Jack-Off-Because-I-Can-Get-10-FPS-Than-You forum."
            And it was not meant to refer to Hong Kong as Donkey Kong. I was referring to him needing to go back to a childish forum where people care about the crap he was puting out. Any nintendo game would have done, except Donkey Kong rhymed. No offense was intended to others from HK.

Rags

[This message has been edited by mragsdale (edited 08-10-1999).]

Comment

Hey, Slarty--

Can't speak for any of the other fems on the board, but for all of me, you can put that in your .sig...

Why?

1) If I was a guy, you're d*mn right I'd want my dick to be large (what am I, stupid?)

2) Got a nice sign on my wall: "I've got balls. They're metaphorical, but they're mine." To hell with that PC post-fem crap. (It's a past life thing; I'll tell you later )

3) Always, always accept a blessing!! (read my profile).

I say, go for it!

--------------------
              the once and future motub, not known for my delicate sensibilities...

[This message has been edited by HollyBerri (edited 08-11-1999).]

Comment

Wow dude, it has been a long time ago since I have seen anyone get slammed that hard.

Remind me never to get in a verbal fight with you guys.

It's a privilidge (how is that spelled?) to share bandwidth with you all.

Ghydda
                As I always say: You can get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than you can with just a kind word.
                My beloved Parhelia was twotiming with Dan Wood - now she's gone forever and all I got is this lousy T-shirt
                |Stolen Rig|RetroGames Rig|Workstation Rig|Server Rig|

Comment

Warning! Warning! This is a test of the Holly sensibility system! Do not panic! Were this a real offensive post, there would be a lot more swearing in it!

Ghydda:

it has been a long time ago since I have seen anyone get slammed that hard
                  That's because you've never been in the room when someone with a penis the size of Tylau's has been... um... er... uh... nevermind maybe this post WAS too offensive.

- Slarty

------------------
                  It wasn't always like this... I had a real life once. A signature, too. I used to be a guy named Gurm. But that's all gone now. Now, my name is Ash... and I am a slave.
                  ------------------------
                  Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

Is there flaming with me not involved ?!
                    Fire Fire Fire !!!
                    Burn all those MFs !!!
                    Ahh, I feel better now...

------------------
                    Cloudy

P2B-DS 2x Celeron 400@75 - 900Mhz, ATI RAGE FURY, 128MB PC100, IBM 4.3GB S2, IBM 4.3GB U2W, A3D Xitel Storm Platinum, Diamond Voodoo II 8MB.
                    Cloudy
                    Asus P2B-DS, 2 x Celeron 450 (400@75Mhz), 192Mb Ram, SB Live! Platinum,
                    2 x IBM 4.3Gb scsi,IBM 22GB IDE, Pioneer DVD ROM scsi, G400 32MB DH.

Comment

TEST RESULTS

Slarty, hon...

This whole "slamming" thing would be much better fantasy fodder for me if we could settle on whether we're ultimately saying that T. has a tiny dick-- and therefore your alleged one is bigger (though that sounds like damning with faint praise)-- or that "he" has a huge one (lol) and therefore you (assuming that you're male) would then be hung like a horse.

I don't want to give T. points any more than anyone else, but surely you can see which would be preferable, ultimately...

END SENSIBILITY TEST (with a definitive bang).

------------------
                      the once and future motub

"...\Till the one day when the lady met this fellow\ And they knew that it was much more than a hunch.." What? System specs? Oh, yes, right...Soyo 5EMA, K6-2 333, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, Maxtor 7GB HDD, LS-120, Promise Ultra33 EIDE controller, Diamond Monster Sound MX300, HP 8100i CD-RW, Hi-Val (Nakamichi) 16X 5-disk CD changer, Win98 +SR1...oh yeah, and a Millennium G200 8MB SGRAM.

Comment

LOL!!!

Holly Berri Motub, haven't you had enough of these romantic threads?

Rags

Comment

BTW, hasn't this all turned out to be a much more interesting and effective way of shutting tylau up??

I commend us all... though Ant might feel differently...

----------------
                          the once and future motub

Comment

Wow, is this devolving or what? Hehe.

I believe we established earlier that Tylau had a tiny pee-pee and liked to fantasize about other male forum members and animals. But I could be wrong...

Anyway, I was referring to the necessary relative velocities, see... if it's tiny, you have to work harder. If it's big, you can just kinda be smoooooth and take it nice 'n' slow.

Ok, I'm definitely getting out of control here. Shame on me. And shame on you, Holly, for getting me started.

BLUSH

- Slarty

------------------
                            It wasn't always like this... I had a real life once. A signature, too. I used to be a guy named Gurm. But that's all gone now. Now, my name is Ash... and I am a slave.
                            ------------------------
                            Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

Working...
                            X