G400 DualHead 32 Bulk vs G400MAX Retail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 DualHead 32 Bulk vs G400MAX Retail

I've been waiting for my G400MAX Retail for 2 and a half month now, and today my retailer told my that I could get a G400 DualHead 32 MB Bulk tomorrow if I wanted to. I don't play that much games so I can live with the lower performance, but what software is included in the Bulk-version? I assume that the drivers (of course :-), DVD player and the tv-out cable is included in the Bulk version too?

Yes the DVD player and TV out s-video/composite cable are included. The DVD player software is on the driver CD

Chris.

---------------
    ABit BE6, Celeron 300A@450MHz, 256MB PC100 RAM, G400 32MB DH OEM, SBLive Value, IBM 22GB HDD, etc, etc

Comment

Hi Manex,

I've just got an email from my retailer and he said that I'm one of the lucky guys :-) who will have a Matrox Millennium G400 DualHead 32 MB on friday!

Actually I'm not sure if he ships outside Denmark but you can try to visit him here at http://www.jyskcomputer.dk (guess you don't understand what is says? *hehe*) or contact him via email at per@jyskcomputer.dk.

[This message has been edited by SC (edited 08-11-1999).]

Comment

SC, who is retailer? I cancelled my MAX order yesterday and have been trying to find the regular G400 32MB Dualhead, but with little success.

Cheers!

------------------
        The Silicon Prophet
        (aka Manex)

ABIT BH-6, Celeron 300A @ 450 MHz, 128MB RAM, Millenium G200 16MB, IBM Deskstar 10GXP, SB LIVE!, Adaptec AHA-2940UW, Plextor 32X CDROM, Plextor 4X/12X CD-R, 3COM Etherlink XL PCI, US Robotics Sporster 33.6 Fax/Modem, IOMEGA ZIP 100 SCSI, Motorola Cybersurfr Wave cable modem

Comment

Is the DVD-software that is contained in the bulk version the full version or some kind of demo? In other words, does the bulk contain everything i need to view DVDs on my tv screen?

The retail doesn't seem to exist in germany and i thought that the dvd software wasn't included in the bulk version.

Comment

Yes the bulk/oem version should (mine did) contain everything you need to hook up to a TV and playback DVD's.

Comment

Working...
            X