No announcement yet.

Disgusting figures of MURC! mratstale, amumworm, slatebastard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, please be a little more sensitive toward members here who are not native English speakers. People from all over the world come here seeking help on their Matrox products problems. We are here to help each other ,not making fun of someone's language skills.

Everyone has the right to speak his/her mind; and that includes Tylau. Pro-Matrox or anti-Matrox on an issue depends on one's judgement. The best way to stop flammers is "not to answer the flames". If there are no fights to pit then eventualy they will shut up and move on.

Ok, I will shut up now...

Comment

Hello sir,

Yeah I guess we should all be sensitive towards people who single out others and call them mumfraggers, make posts for no other reason other than to get his jollies off.

So LISTEN UP!! everyone, we should welcome these people to the board, shake their hand for their wise contributions. For without them where would we be?

Thank you to all of the Tin Yau Lau's out there who have no respect for their fellow human beings. I have to give Tin Yau credit for making such great posts.

Tin Yau, you the man!!

Rags

Comment

Boot? I say boot too.

B

Comment

Sir Hitech-
          You're obviously new around here. We're very tolerant (and proud) of our international community here. Most of the folks here use English as a secong (or third) language. Even those of us who use it as our primary language don't always do so well in it's use That's not even what this is about. Did you read the thread? Have you seen tylau's other postings? The guy is a class a prick.

I go along with the others who said:
          BOOT!
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I don't know about booting. I think the old kindergarten "time for a time out" is more like it. Who knows....maybe my size 17 boot would do the trick. Different strokes for different folks. Err REALLY different folks.

Rags

Comment

Hey I just bought a new pair of DMs

Comment

what's that?

Comment

Doctor Martin (is this the right spelling)

Nice shoes but not my type.

Regards,
                  Manoj Mahtani
                  Northwood 2.26ghz @ 3.0Ghz (air cooled!!)
                  Asus P4T533
                  512 megs PC 1066 - 32bit (Samsung)
                  Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
                  Seagate Cheetah 18Gigs 15K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive C)
                  Maxtor 36Gigs 10K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive D)
                  Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
                  Aopen 56x CDROM
                  TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
                  SB Audigy Platinum EX
                  Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700
                  Samsung 22" SyncMaster 1200 NF (Flat Screen CRT Monitor)
                  Lian-Li PC 70 Full Tower Case (7 fans in the case)
                  Enermax 650W power supply Microsoft Office Keyboard
                  Logitech Dual optical mouse
                  Microsoft Windows XP
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hehehe, this place will never change!!! God you gotta love it...

Go on Ant m8, give him a nice big shiny boot up the backside....

Posting things like that tells me he's obviously been smoking to much of that Opium shit....

Later y'all
                    Lukey
                    ========
                    PII333@412(4x100+T), 128MB PC100, ABIT BE6, G20016MB+V2SLI, SBLive, 19" Sony GST, 56K USR

"Follow your dreams, you can achieve your goals, I am living proof...beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!"

Comment

More known as 'Doc Martins' The 'tor' is usually dropped...

And Lukey - wondering when you would turn up in this argument.

Ant - you and your DMs - are you MAN enough to use them?

------------------
                      Cheers,
                      Steve

My PC? Not that bad, got all sorts of crap in it, and all sorts of crap around it and my desk is also messy. Now what does that say about me? ;¬)

Comment

I do apologise I thought I had dealt with that sniveling wretch the last time he surfaced.

Comment

You losers, this is the most biased and cheaty placed I have ever seen, may you business going good in HK and China, no guarantee at all, you all mother****kerrrs!!

Comment

is Jerkster do, tylau? one and the same person?

Comment

I see that the present day 'Sheriff of Nottingham' prefers the BIG DM to the Broadsword. COOL!!!

Paul
                              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

only if you can read this, losers.

Comment

Working...
                                X