I want a G400 too! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a G400 too! :(

Well I ordered my G400 32MB DH Retail for $165 (all prices I list include shipping) at two places online when they were said to be in stock but later told me they were backordered. I can find the G400 32MB Single Head OEM for $160.

Does anyone know of a online store with the following In Stock:
    -G400 32MB DH Retail for ~$160 - $170
    or
    -G400 32MB OEM for less than $160 shipped?

I really want to find a G400 for a reasonable price. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I check pricewatch.com and killerapp.com. But no luck. Otherwise I'll have to get that G400 32MB SH OEM for $160.

-The-Rev-

Anyone? ::sniffle::

-The-Rev-

Comment

Sorry Rev, I couldn't locate a Dual Head for ya. ALLSTARSHOP has the single Head 32MB for $148.00 plus shipping.
      www.allstarshop.com

Paul
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

My local PC shop (www.pcsforeveryone.com) had the retail boxed G400's in stock on Friday. They'd probably ship 'em. Of course, they also want retail price ($220) for them... grr...

- Slarty

------------------
        Portions of this message may have been Copyright 1999, Jorden van der Elst. All rights (and lefts) reserved.
        ------------------------
        Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

ALBPM: yup, and with shipping it comes to $160 heh

Slarti: Couldn't someone goto Matrox's Online store and pick it up for $199 + shipping? They're expensive

My never-ending search for the G400 continues!

-The-Rev-

Comment

up

Comment

Working...
            X