Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G400 OEM 32MB - Does it have a heatsink?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 OEM 32MB - Does it have a heatsink?!

Well I still haven't found a G400 Retail in stock for around $160-$170. And I haven't found a G400 32MB SH/DH OEM in stock for less than $160 including shipping.

When looking at a site selling the OEM G400, the pic of it didn't have a heatsink. The OEM G400 has a nice heatsink doesn't it?

Also, if a kind soul can help me find a G400 in stock for around the prices above it would be much appreciated. I really want a G400!

Thank you,
    -The-Rev-

(I'm trying to pretend not to notice the message board spamming)

All G400s come with a heatsink. MAXs have a heatsink/fan combo.

The pic is only to show the chip off. The standard heatsink is rather large, and covers a good part of the card...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Mine has a heatsink, G400 32MB oem, SH.

Comment

Hi,

They all come with heatsink (plus a fan for the MAX) They often remove the heatsink in advertisement to show you the chip.

Ciao

Z

Comment

Hello Rev,

Just purchased mine for $162 + shipping.
          Pricewatch
          G400 OEM 32 SH

Yes on heatsink, I added a fan after it
          tested good.

DK

Comment

I just got done ordering a G400 32MB SH OEM thats in stock for $148 + UPS Ground shipping ($158 total). So I should see it sometime next week. Hope the UPS guys dont play hockey with it!

I had a friend check a bunch of distributors for the retail G400 and none had them in stock. They all have an ETA of 9/9/99. No retailer seems to have a G400 retail in stock for $160 - $170.

Soon I will be able to help other Matrox G400 users!

Thanks,
            -The-Rev-

P.S. Keep on posting prices everyoen paid for their G400s! Any cool deals out there?

Comment

up

------------------
              and ty%&§!° went down again

Helmchen

Comment

Back up
                "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

up
                  "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

up

Comment

up up and away!

Comment

Hi

I piad $210 about a month ago for a Retail G400 and I still think I got a great deal.

------------------
                        Celeron 366->550, 128 MB RAM, 10.1 IBM Deskstar, MX300, G400 vanilla, HP 8100i CD-RW

Comment

Hi Rev,

Good price, $20 less than mine and I think I got a good price

DK

Comment

Now I hope that it is definitely in stock and shipping! The website said its in stock. My order status is 'order released'. Not sure what that means...

-The-Rev-

Comment

Up
                              God damn the server ate my username

Comment

Working...
                              X