The MURC Nut(tm) is probably using a script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MURC Nut(tm) is probably using a script

I think our MURC Nut<sup>tm</sup> is probably using a script. I doubt he is manually typing or cut'n'paste that stuff.

It would be nice someone stop him though.

JamesA.
    If it looks like shit, it is shit!
    <b>JamesA</b>: Just a <b>Dumbass MURCer</b>

up
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

not again

DK

Comment

Nah, he is just typing the one post, then hitting reply a bunch of times.

Comment

Wow. Then, I guess he wasn't as smart as I thought he was (which wasn't very much, anyway).

JamesA.
          <b>JamesA</b>: Just a <b>Dumbass MURCer</b>

Comment

yep think about it if he were smarat enough to write a script he would not have left his ip address wide open.

t is a dumb shit. and the df 31 posses no threat to the united states china couldn't devlop a desent micro wave oven with out staling the plans from us.

------------------
            i don't need no stinkin signature

noel
            msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
            it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

merchant2112

for me this ty&%%! thing is the prototype of all shit on earth, but neither this is a reason nor is this the right place to convict any states or races!

Helmchen

Comment

Up
                God damn the server ate my username

Comment

Working...
                X