Don't hurt the UPS guy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't hurt the UPS guy..

My UPS guy tried to deliver my Max yesterday..but I was at school, so he didn't leave it. Today I called to schedule a drop off, and guess what he missed it...I think there is a higher force trying to keep me away from my Max, I called UPS again and guess what, my UPS guy is a major slacker, and my Max may have finished him for good....oops...don't be mean to UPS, remember they are the guys that drop or drop kick the package to your door..

They may be regular guys, but when they are delivering my max, I condsider them to be gods. When they hand the box to me that will change, and I'll kick them in the butt on the way out!!!

muuwahahaha
    Jeremy

Comment

you should do what i do. i get off work most days at 2pm. if i am expecting a package to be delivered that day. i don't wait i drive around the neigborhood (i know the ups guys route real well now. ) and get my package. sometimes i run it to the other ups guy that also dose my area and he knows just about where "my ups guy is" at any given time.

------------------
      If any message I have posted in the past, present or future has upset or caused someone bad feelings, Im sorry. I only meant those remarks in jest, once again I am sorry. I have a warped sence of humor. (Unless your name is Tylau of course then You can eat shit and Die Die Die you ****ole.)

Noel C. Ridge Jr.

i never said i could spell, hey do we have a spell checker option that can be turned on ???

msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
      it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Now that's crazy merchant2112. Have you ever missed the package because you were driving trying to find the ups guy, and he had stopped by your house while you were gone???

Comment

Working...
        X