No announcement yet.

Is this looking OK or did I fuss it up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this looking OK or did I fuss it up?

I installed my new (mayby) G400 S/H 32 "regular guy" card tonight and the card is close to being dialed. I'm glad to have a Matrox card in the box again.
    I have this on the info screen
    Bios 1.5 -22
    Driver 4.11.01.1150
    Powerdesk 5.15.022
    The tech demo's opening splash screen is a mess but it plays only in 640 only no changing the res. And I'm having the same problem in the same games as others are stating here. PC list reports all systems up Busmastering 2x and I have no IRQ conflicts there were no video drivers within 10 miles of my OS on install, which was a breeze. Whats the verdict? I backed up my bios (thanks Kruzin) and it said that it was the 3rd time it was flashed? I hate Compuplus...really...

Hey how bout a little help?? heheheh

MgaTweak is pretty cool Eh?

Comment

If you are talking about the menu screen it is suppose to look like that. The driver info looks right also. I don't have an RRG so I don't use 5.15 but I have seen those number posted before. To change resolutions in the temp demo use the number keys on the keyboard. 6=640x480, 7=800x600, and 8=1024x768. Click on instructions from the menu screen for additional information.

Joel
      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Thanks Father, again the Demo now rocks my whole family digs it. Of course the credit card bill is'nt here yet.
        One note on the demo when you switch resolutions the screen goes blank for about 10 seconds. DUH...

Comment

That also seems to be pretty normal. May have to do with having to reload textures.

Joel
          Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
          Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Working...
          X