No announcement yet.

Oh No! Getting my G400 Max today!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No! Getting my G400 Max today!!!!!!!

Hi fellow G400 Max users!

Guess what! Finally the G400 Max has come to Hong Kong. As I was the first person to pre-order it, I am to first to get it.

I was having lunch and I received a call and then I was told that I can pick it up now. I am finishing up my lunch now but I just had to let you all know that I am so happy!!!!!!!

Sorry for the Oh No! thread. I remember that I started all this because I was pissed with Matrox but I am going to post my last Oh NO! thread because I am getting my G400 Max today!!

Will let you know how my installation goes. Hope I don't have any problems!!

Thanks!

Regards,
    Manoj Mahtani

[This message has been edited by ManojM (edited 08-31-1999).]
    Northwood 2.26ghz @ 3.0Ghz (air cooled!!)
    Asus P4T533
    512 megs PC 1066 - 32bit (Samsung)
    Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
    Seagate Cheetah 18Gigs 15K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive C)
    Maxtor 36Gigs 10K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive D)
    Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
    Aopen 56x CDROM
    TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
    SB Audigy Platinum EX
    Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700
    Samsung 22" SyncMaster 1200 NF (Flat Screen CRT Monitor)
    Lian-Li PC 70 Full Tower Case (7 fans in the case)
    Enermax 650W power supply Microsoft Office Keyboard
    Logitech Dual optical mouse
    Microsoft Windows XP
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shouldn't it have been Oh Yes!!
    God damn the server ate my username

Comment

Oh No! Why do I can not get G400Max today.
      I also pre-order it. I do not receive the phone yet. It's 3:00pm to me. I order the G400Max at 9/6.

Oh No!.......................

Comment

Of Course! Oh Yes!

but then just to let you guys know that there will be no more Oh No! Threads ever!

I am going now to pick up my G400 Max.

I am working in my Dad's company and I told my dad that I have to go and pick up a very important parcel. He said go ahead and try to come back soon.

He he! It was pretty easy. If i was working anywhere else, I would have had problems leaving.

Regards,
        Manoj Mahtani
        Asus P4T533
        Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
        Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
        Aopen 56x CDROM
        TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
        SB Audigy Platinum EX
        Microsoft Windows XP

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)

Comment

whoami:

You are also from Hong Kong right?

Where did you pre-order your G400 Max? Quasar or Xander?

Quasar will get their first batch this week and the second back after 2 weeks. Check out their website: http://www.quasartec.com

Xander told me 2 weeks ago that they will receive their G400 Max cards in Mid September.

If you pre-ordered with Quasar then you will get your card this week as well if you got it from Xander then I don't know when you will get your card.

Regards,
          Manoj Mahtani
          Asus P4T533
          Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
          Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
          Aopen 56x CDROM
          TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
          SB Audigy Platinum EX
          Microsoft Windows XP

Comment

Oh Yes. I give a phone to Quasar. He said that I can get my Max today. Ha Ha .....

So happy today ha ha ha

thank for tell ManojM.. Thank very much..

Oh yes.. yes. ........... I will get may Max Today ......

Comment

You have been lunching for an hour now Manoj... go get it! See you on the other side...
              P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

Hi!

I get about an hour to have my lunch. I am in my office now. Just finishing up my last letter and then I will be off to get my G400 Max.

Whoami: Glad to know that you will get your card as well. I know you have been waiting for it as well.

Time to sell my G400 16megs DH soon.

Oh well! I am going to finish up my letter and I am leaving. Ha ha!

Regards,
                Manoj Mahtani
                Asus P4T533
                Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
                Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
                Aopen 56x CDROM
                TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
                SB Audigy Platinum EX
                Microsoft Windows XP

Comment

I hope it works after all your waiting. If it doesn't will the post say Oh shit now the salesman got a G400max shoved up ?"3$ etc.
                  God damn the server ate my username

Comment

Actually, I started the second 'Oh NO!' thread just after receiving my MAX
                    P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

ManojM,

Oh No! How many pre orders from HK ManojM? Did they tell you?

I sold something through Ebay to one of your neighbors there. Good thing I get a deep discount in shipping, or it might have cost more than the item was worth just to send it!

SCompRacer

Oh, BTW, we expect a minimum of a 5% improvement from last 3D Mark results posted, so get ready to tweak.

[This message has been edited by SCompRacer1 (edited 08-31-1999).]

Comment

Hi Guys!

I got the G400 Max. I am in my office now. I had to come back or my dad will get really pissed off.

Anyway, the box looks great. Seems like my card is assembled in Ireland. I haven't opened the box yet. I will when I get home.

Oh! Do you know what? My distributor is being very nice to all their customers. For those who have pre-ordered the G400 max and will not get their card in this shipment, can get the G400 32megs DH for now and then can replace it for the G400 Max when the second shipment arrives.

So soon everyone will get their Max cards.

In any case, I will get back to work now. I then have to go for my Mandarin class and only after about 4 hours, I can install my card. What a pain!!! I have the card but waiting to install it.

Regards,
                        Manoj Mahtani
                        Asus P4T533
                        Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
                        Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
                        Aopen 56x CDROM
                        TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
                        SB Audigy Platinum EX
                        Microsoft Windows XP

Comment

ManojM,

Mandarin class eh? Are they training you for running a Province or just leaning the lingo?

ManjoM, Ichy Bon!

SCompRacer

Comment

and bigger...
                            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                            X