G400 Max in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 Max in Canada

Does anyone have an idea when this darned card will be released into the normal channels. I have heard many statements that the cards are going to be available soon in Hong Kong and are available in the UK. Unfortunately here in Canada there are none to be found. The place I ordered from Oxycom has pushed back their date to the end of this month, but is it realistically possible? Is Matrox finally producing these cards in enough volume to supply the retailers? Please note that Oxycom is based in Quebec, Canada which is surprisingly where Matrox is from.

I am starting to get a bit impatient, and the Xentor 32 keeps on looking nicer everyday.

www.compucentre.com has taken the g400 regular and max off of "backorder", and are now listed as "In Stock". A bit pricey though.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I have checked the place out and I am tempted to order from them, but once again Oxycom has charged my credit card just like Matrox has to everyone else and the total price after taxes and shipping for me was $374.
      This is significantly less then Compucentre. Hopefully this is a sign that Oxycom will be getting their shipment of cards soon.

Comment

These guys claim to have the MAX in stock; http://www.pccanada.com/

Comment

I bought my G400 max here in Toronto over a week ago now. Premier Computers Canada, they ship too I believe. http://www.pccanada.com

Rob

Comment

heh oops. Guess I should've scrolled down before posting. Sorry. But the DO have the cards in stock.

Comment

Yes, www.pccanada.com has them IN STOCK ON THE SHELF! Why noone cared to mention this on the forum before eludes me... go grab'em!
              P2c-300a/450, 256MB PC125 SDRAM, Quantum Fireball Plus KA 18.2GB 7200rpm, Panasonic 7502B x4/x8 Ultra SCSI CD-R, Tekram DC-390U2W Ultra2Wide SCSI controller, Diamond MX300 (Vortex2), Matrox Millennium G400Max, 19" Hitachi SuperScan 752, Logitech Cordless MouseMan Wheel and some other fancy stuff

Comment

Thanks for the info. I just ordered a max from pccanada.com. Lets see how long it takes, I'm in Ottawa.

I couldn't wait any longer and at $335, well thats a little more civilialized. I suspect by christmas it will be down to 250.

Comment

to the new forum

Comment

Working...
                  X