When You Gotta Go, You Gotta......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL... you guys are great!

I guess he must be waving his head in dispair now...

Comment

Oh, and this URL is for our friend tylau only... Hey tylau, please feel free to click!

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Comment

Thanks for everyone who sent me the pic I was asking for above.

_
        B

Comment

for tylau
          DF 31 ICBM (dumb **** 31 idot's can't beat matrox)
          RANGE - 7,500 MILES (if it even works)
          WARHEAD - SINGLE 2.5 MEGATON THERMONUCLEAR OR THREE 90 KILOTON NUCLEAR (two crates of monekey balls, and 1 jar or raindeer dicks.)
          ENGINE - THREE STAGE SOLID PROPELLANT (3 guys reading playboy)
          GUIDANCE - INERTIAL/FIBER OPTIC (guy named chan who wares eye glasses)
          C.E.P. - LESS THAN 300 METERS (cheap engine parts)
          NUMBER DEPLOYED = 1/2
          CHINA = (under DEVELOPMENT)

According to defense sources, China will not test her new nuclear weapons design capacity by the end of July 1999.(have plans to blow it up before then, by accedent of corse.) The Chinese Army Second Artillery Corp.is planning to test launch their latest Dong-Feng (East Wind) 31 missile(first 30 exploded on the ground) in celebration (fire works) of the 1949 take over of China by Mao. The DF-31 is reported to be able to deliver three, newly developed, lightweight, monkey ball's warheads to any target in America.

The Chinese DF-31 is a road mobile, nuclear tipped SCUD like missile (remember these we shot them down all the time inarab land), that is nearly impossible to find, much less destroy. (we don't need to find them we just shoot them down cuase they suck in the first place.) It is intended to counter the USAF B-2 bomber (yep a cheap scud type missle replaces a radar invisible multi billion dollar bomber real well.) in a "limited" nuclear war scenario where China would only end up killing a few billion people on thier
          own side. If deployed in large numbers, the DF-31 could pose a significant theat to china in nuclear leak's and "accidents".
          stationary military targets inside the U.S. homeland, such as the MX missile fields and the single B-2 bomber base would have nothing to fear from df 31 missles as they would probibly explode in their luanchers.

------------------
          i don't need no stinkin signature

noel
          msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
          it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Is it me, or does that little dude have to shake the dew off of his lilly a bit too often?

Rags

------------------
            Some people call me the Space Cowboy.....

Comment

rags, how do you like my new sig ???

------------------
              if any message i have posted in the past, present or future has upset or cused bad feelings im sorry i only ment those remarks in jest. i am sorry. i have a warped since of humor.

(unless your name is tylau of corse then you can eat shit and die.)

Noel C. Ridge Rr.

msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
              it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

I would add an 'a' in cused and in ment...
                And make of all 'i's an I

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 08-22-1999).]
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

And how about "corse"?

Comment

English teacher, Hunsow??
                    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Look who's talking.

Comment

I wouldn't have him add an 'a' in corse though...
                        Jordâ„¢

Comment

Merchant:

Comment

Love those pic's

ROTFLMAO

Derek

Comment

up

Comment

a return engagement to kick off the new forum

------------------