MURC-YWAVES-episode6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen my other 2 feet?? Yesterday I was 6'5"

Jorden is a 4'5" silver-haired sailor in a uniform he never takes off....
    It hurts to wake up, and find your girlfriend has chewed 2ft off you...

Jorden.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 08-30-1999).]
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

sheeeet, can't afford to blink in here, never know what might happen!
      Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Ahhhhhhh. Dilitante1, was left out of the first episode, but i didn't complain, now i'm out of this one too (sob).

Tyllie, i can fix your jolted member, its easy, it just needs a new one to be sown back on, if you're left holding s roasted porker, it ain't gonna do you much good. hey Dil, maybe i should be on the medical team, you know, any more members (hahaha) get anything fried, hey i'm there with my kit. Oh yeh, I never knew that pissing on a keyboard can fry you man, i'll have to give that one a miss in future.

------------------
        To understand life we should remove complexity and find simplicity.
        Tony 1999

Comment

Ah, me loves me mop..

_
          B

Comment

Greebe, if in the future this damn server decides to eat my name and spit out blanks, can I use that Captain Crunch then??

Guess that makes Jorden "Captan Crunch"
            Matt, you see how quoting is done properly??

Now all back off from my huggy, clinging Holly, don't you see y'all scare her?? Or is it Buuri's mop??

Jorden, 1 foot shorter than Holly... Makes the man, hahahahaha

------------------
            It is possible that something in this message may have been Copyright 1999, Slartibartfast (tm). All rights, lefts, ups and downs reserved. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
            ------------
            Holly, Love and Stupidity Reigns !!
            ------------

Jordâ„¢

Comment

Bink and miss it all? Oh. Blink. No kidding. Sorry! I can't stay away! (I'm new Kruzin but i'm not gonna be a short timer!)

We lost our meatball. And how did you guys know I'm 80's obsessed? :P Ash I think that any evil-doers may listen to you more if you wear them tight work jeans with a handkerchief tucked in the pocket, Maybe a Members Only (TM) jacket too. oh and I can put on my hoop earrings, we'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Hey Holly, you can borrow my rouge and neon pink lipstick m'kay?

(*phz sneaks away as we all go upstairs and swaps all the music playing for Pet Shop Boys CDs)

Now I'm in my element! We can dance if we want to! I'm a maniac, maniac i'm sure!

*phzow!
              Ami Y. Koriuchi - MY EMAIL IS DEAD

SYSTEM1
              Asus K7V266 - Athlon XP 1800+ - GeForce 4 TI 4600 128MB -
              1024 MB PC2100 DDR -
              200 GB UDMA100 7200 RPM - 60GB LVD 160 10K RPM

SYSTEM2
              Asus A7V133 - Athlon 1.4 - G400Max
              768MB PC133 - 75 GB of 10k RPM SCSI UW

HI SOMETiMES I GO AWAY FOR LONG TIME AND COME BACK YEARS LATER HI!

Comment

Hey *phz, I was just about to ask if we could make it "Men Without Hats" instead of the Pet Shop Boys, but I see that 'we can dance if we want to', so that's all right then....You mentioned earlier that you're a goth-ish 80's obsessed short asian chick, which, when combined with your taste for horror and sci-fi media, sounds like one of the Three Roads to 'Pretty D*mn Cool' to me..
                and I can see you know how to dress a guy, too (Ash, you look kind of yummy.. who knew?)

Hey, Jorden, there are some benefits to being so short. While you're.... ummmm,down there, you could...hmmm, maybe I'll email you instead....

-------------------------
                the once and future motub,
                proving she's not good about being frustrated as she waits for the next ep....

[This message has been edited by HollyBerri (edited 08-30-1999).]

Comment

As of now I'm 3'5"

Jorden.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

heheheheheh.....now that's more like it...!

----------------------
                    t.o.a.f.m.

[This message has been edited by HollyBerri (edited 08-30-1999).]

Comment

cut me off at the knees please! lol
                      ok found a few peoplez i have "neglected to put in this epic....there are some who comment on not being seen/heard..but i assure you there is still time for your acting debut..

next episode later today.....y'all come back now y'hear

-Dil

Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

I think Hunsow's in the cleaning crew
                        Jordâ„¢

Comment

Of course I was left out....
                          That's what ya' get when you keep your mouth shut I guess.

Damn!! Holly... Maybe we could get SteveC to put up an adult BBS...I like the way you think.

Ok, back to the voyeurism.....

Paul
                          Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

Of course I was left out....
                            That's what ya' get when you keep your mouth shut I guess.

Damn!! Holly... Maybe we could get SteveC to put up an adult BBS...I like the way you think.

Ok, back to the voyeurism.....

Paul

Comment

I was left out, as usual....
                              What can you expect when you keep your mouth shut most of the time??

Damn!! Holly...I love the way you think!!
                              Maybe we can get someone to put up an adult BBS so you can ummmmm more fully describe your feelings.....huh?

Oh well, back to the voyeurism.....

Paul

Comment

I was left out, as usual....
                                What can you expect when you keep your mouth shut most of the time??

Damn!! Holly...I love the way you think!!
                                Maybe we can get someone to put up an adult BBS so you can ummmmm more fully describe your feelings.....huh?

Oh well, back to the voyeurism.....

Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X