Will the Matrox Fairy Grant Wishes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Matrox Fairy Grant Wishes?

I finally installed the G400 Techdemo and met the Matrox Fairy. I wonder if she grants wishes?

The Matrox Fairy appears to be very concerned that bad boys on this very forum have been trying to look up her skirt. She threaten to turn our "0" keys into frogs and to shrink our magic wands to the size of Tylau's if we keep it up.

In any case, I have had good luck with the new drivers. They fixed a miriad of problems I was having, but I do have three wishes:

A little more OpenGL speed would be nice.

Rainbow Runner support with all driver releases would be very nice. (I have just about everything in place so I can watch TV on my computer, and compute on my TV. I believe this is now the American Dream.)

Powertools in place of registry hacks.

She snorted when I mentioned wish #2 but appeared sympathetic with 1 and 3.

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

She snorted when you said number 2? She's onto drugs now, is she?

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

Comment

She wants to see more pretty colours!

You should try it! Everthing is bump-mapped now... wow!
      Co-Webmaster of The Matrox Sphere
      Enter The Sphere:
      go.to\matroxsphere

Athlon 700, 256Mb 7ns CAS2 RAM, MSI K7-Pro, 10.8Gb Maxtor Diamondmax UDMA, SBLive! 1024 Player + Soundworks FPS1000, Iomega ATAPI Zip drive, Pioneer slot-in 36x SCSI CD-ROM drive, Yamaha CDRW4001t 4xWriter, 56k external modem, Winbond PCI NIC/Etherlink III ISA NIC, {bold}G400 DualHead 32Mb[/bold], Iiyama Vision Master Pro450 19' Diamondtron NF

Comment

Actually being able to play opengl would be nice

Comment

This is getting to be a scarey place this here Murc Forums.....

Comment

Scary? You should see that sticky boomstick that's floating around somewhere. Ask Holly, she seems to know where it is, strangley....

Comment

Working...
            X