X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's a MURCaholic....Not me...Heheheh

This was sent to me by Jorden.

Nice setup isn't it!!!!

I'm still in denial, but I will have another case available by the end of the week

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

I know Kruzin is a MURCaholic for over 500 posts... I am just a couple (exactly 35 NOW) short

BTW, Americans do have 3 cars, 14 TVs and prolly a PC in every room of their house...

Jorden.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 19 October 1999).]
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

MURCaholic?
      Who me?
      Does it say that by my name now?

Nope

And where are my 2 other cars and 12 other TVs? (could build a PC for every room...but I'd run out of monitors...)

[This message has been edited by Kruzin (edited 19 October 1999).]
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

So does that PC electrocute you when you flush, or only run when you flush..? Or what then is that connection down below the bowl???

-----------------
        Holly, only addicted to MURC-ers.. the MURC itself I could take or leave...(you buyin' it??)
        Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
        -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Must be the newfangled Methane based power supply (It's Environmentally Friendly ya know) The more beans you eat the higher the FSB

Paul
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

hey, just need a fridge and microwave and you're set.

paul
            Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

Actually, now I look at it again, maybe that's the pipe for the "water-cooled" o/c setup....?

------------------
              Holly
              Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
              -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Hi my name is Mark...

(croud responce)

I'm may have a problem...

I first (yeah right) realized I had this problem, when I left my wife. I left with some liquor, my cigars, a plastic lawn chair, and a 17 year old TV. I then quickly went into cedit card debt putting together a PC. (Forum relevance - one of the first items, G200 Mill ). When I had the system up and running, many friends and aquantences would repond with shakeing heads, upon noticeing among the few items in my posession: a monitor larger than my TV!!

Others thought a PC I through together still "at home" (with a Mill II and latter a RR ) that was bigger than my daughter, was a pretty good warning that something was wrong with me.

BUT I"M FEELING MUCH BETTER NOW...
                (anyone remenber night court)

Mark F.

------------------
                OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a CD

Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
                --------------------------------------------------
                OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
                and burped out a movie

Comment

I hope that setup includes the "Sani-Fresh" keyboard cover...

(Not yours Mark, the one with that big turlet and all)

[This message has been edited by Hecubus (edited 19 October 1999).]

Comment

No, Jorden, you're not addicted, are you - posting in the wee hours of the morning....

------------------
                    Cheers,
                    Steve

PS: Some or all of the above message may be wrong, or, just as likely, correct. Depends on what mood I'm in. And what you know. ;¬)

Comment

Is there a second monitor, or does the toilet take the dual-"head" spot?
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

That's kind of alarming, Wombat... calc'ing an Excel spreadsheet on the monitor, while watching a DVD in the swirling waters... {ahem}...

-----------------------
                        Holly
                        Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

Working...
                        X