No announcement yet.

G400 Max? How do I know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14wntr and Muad'Dib: In the remote (very remote) chance Matrox have changed their products specifications (like to manufacture the Max in .18 or .22u for it not to need a fan) do like Space sugested: download Powertrip or Mga Tweak http://www.murc.ws/Overclockers/mgat112b.zip and see the default core and memory clock: 126/168 for the vanilla and 150/200 for the Max. Don´t forget that the Max has a 360 Mhz Ramdac and the Vanilla has a 300 Mhz one.

So, if you got a 360 Mhz/150-200 part that´s a Max. But I heavily doubt you have.

[This message has been edited by Nuno (edited 07 November 1999).]

Comment

TAKE IT BACK!!!
      JIM
      System 1:
      AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
      Epox 8K7A
      2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
      an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
      SBLIVE 5.1
      Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
      IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
      Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
      3Com Hardware Modem
      Teac 20/10/40 burner
      Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

It really helps to look at a card when you install it in your computer... I guess that makes me the idiot for missing a big 'ol fan sitting right there on the damn thing, eh?

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAH .Oh I'm Sorry !!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
          My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
          --------------
          I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
          (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
          Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

Bad Space 7, Bad!!! Get in your box!
            14wntr
            Earth First!(We can mine the other planets later)

Comment

14wntr. The smille that I gat is a irronic one. Because I now it is very frustrating that sombody sell you the bad card. But wan you creat a problem like if you want one this is the funiest. I dont life in the face of the gay I just....just..... O.K SORRY

------------------
              Sorry for my English.
              A G400 in a new G4 have wing's
              My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
              --------------
              Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

Osho
                --------------

Comment

Working...
                X