Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This card just gets better and better {:O)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This card just gets better and better {:O)

Man I just got hold of some gold plated phono-cables and thought id have a go at watching some dvd on my T.V.

I had heard that it would be difficult to get a good picture because I had to use nearly 40 ft of cable to reach the T.V because its downstairs.

This picture quality is "amazing" it really is,I had no idea it would be this good :].

The cables are made by Radio Shack and they come as a pair bonded togeather 20 ft as standard and cost £16.99 + a cable connector £5.99,so I split the cable down the middle and used a gold connector to join them to give me the required length.

Works a treat

Matrox is KING of DVD {:O)

I have the same plan. I currently use have my new machine next to the Widescreen TV and DVD is great through short Phone-Vid Leads. Glad to here the quality is consistant with the extra legnth. Although I was thinking of using S-Vhs for the picture, Because in WIN98 text is a little blurry through phono. S-VHS is fantastic for WEB browsing and games. Using an IR-extender and IR Keyboard the PC can go up-stairs..! Only to be used for Design work..

Ath SOC1 1.2gz,G200(dam), Asus a7V133, sonic fury, Maxtor+ 40 30GB, 384Mb(133), win2ksp2 <-&->Vaio Z600 P3 700, 192mb, Ati rage, 15gb

Comment

Working...
    X