Quicktime + DVD Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quicktime + DVD Max

I have Dual Head CLone and DVD Max enabled in Windows 2000, as I like to play back mpeg and mov files on my TV. With Windows Media Player DVD Max automatically kicks in when a file starts playing, with a nice full screen picture on the TV. However, with Quicktime 4 the movie is not properly displayed on the TV - it tends to just display a single static frame full screen, but with no constant playback. I have mucked about with the various DVD Max settings, but to no avail. Is there anyway I can get Quicktime to work properly with this. TIA.

PS: Sorry about the rambling nature of this post - I was out on the town last night...

you can do it by clicking clone and dvdmax enable in the duel head part of your settings..
    when you play the file, it should switch to full screen....

at least it used to
    it wont work for me now, and im left to watch the Mission impossible 2 trailer on my moniotr Boo Hoo
    let me know how you get on :O)
    Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

Working...
    X