Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abit BE6-II vs Millennium G400 MAX

I just installed the Abit BE6-II.
    I'm using a P3 600B CPU wich requires a 133 MHz FSB tu run in 600. When I set the FSB to 133, the Windows-graphics get all messed up and sometimes it locks up. I'm using a G400 Millennium MAX. If i run in the FSB at 112, everything works fine. I used to run on a AOpen AX6B (I had to change due to another problem with Adaptec 2930CU) and then there was no problem running the FSB at 133.
    Have anyone else experienced the same problem?

Hi Bandit

A number of us have had our G400's working on 133MHz FSB. The G400 is one of the few graphics cards that can tolerate high FSB settings. Is your -AGPCLK/CPUCLK: set to (2/3) in Soft MenuII ?????

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Yer wasting your time, Paul.

This one is fixed already...not that anyone would know that, since the author refused to stay in one thread with this issue. If you look around, there are a couple other discinnected threads with similar titles, including one where he found his problem and fixed it.

To bad it wasn't together in one thread, so as to not waste our time, or to possibly share his sollution with some context to the original post....

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
      X