Everyone have a good Cristmas and a pissed new year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone have a good Cristmas and a pissed new year

And may the GPF's rest in peace until the new year.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Merry Christmas Everyone

-------------------
    Chris

[This message has been edited by RoGuE (edited 24 December 1999).]

Comment

here here.

And may all those who have far too much to drink over the holiday period, live to enjoy the memories!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

Dave, in Western Australia
      Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

I have to work New Years Day !!!!!

I'm the designer & head programmer of the Oklahoma County Tax Collection System (ohhhh ahhhh!)
        Unfortunatly the Elected Officials (ie gods) want to make sure that every thing works before people start bringing in their Millions on Monday. So, we have to come in & test.
        It could be worse though. The techs and some of the MIS managers are required to be there from 11:00PM to 01:00AM to watch the clocks turn over on the servers. What they expect to do at that time, if there is a problem, is beyond me. Besides, the law here does not allow alcohol in government buildings!

I refused!

So, the rest of you enjoy your recovery. Think of me on the first, sitting at my desk with a hangover, wondering if any of that gibberish on the screen will ever start to look familiar.

chuck

ps For those who don't get the nice version of the message....
        DON'T DRINK & DRIVE YOU IDIOT!
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

Bad luck Cjolley I hope there paying you mega bucks for it plus extra time off.
          Anyway have a good xmas.

How about this one.

Drink and get your girlfriend to drive.

That should get a few bites.

Or how about

Drink and let your chauffer drive.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

What about

Drink and walk home......get lost....sleep in a ditch....tell sheep how they're alright in your book and he's your best mate he is nah nah nah he is he's your best....wake up covered in sick.
            1st system

Athlon AXIA Y 1Ghz @ 1.40Ghz, coolermaster hsf, Elite K7s6a, 512 MB Crucial DDR RAM, 20GB IBM 7200RPM Hard drive, Radeon 8500le 64mb, SB Audigy, 3 com 10/100NIC, 300w PSU, midi tower, FPS 1600 Surround, Belinea 17" monitor, Intellimouse explorer USB

System 2

Athlon TB 1.4 @ 1.5, Zalman Flower in silent mode, Elite K7S6A, 768MB DDRAM, Ati Radeon 8500le 64mb ddr, SB Audigy, 3Com 10/100NIC, 80GB IBM 7200rpm, Liteon 16 speed DVD, Lite-on 24102b CDRW, Songcheer Superwide, USB scanner, Intellimouse explorer, Microsoft keyboard, 19in iiyama Monitor, FPS1600

system 3
            Abit ST6 RAID, Celly 1.2 @1.4 ,512MB SDRAM, Zalman Flower HSF noisey mode, ATi Radeon 8500le, SBLIVE, 3com 10/100 NIC, 80GB Seagate barracude HDD, 40GB IBM120GXP, 60GB IBM60GXP,Extra highpoint controller card, 16x Pioneer DVD, Pioneer DVR-104 DVD-RW, ATX Full tower case. 300w psu, 17in LG monitor, 20in Samsumg telly, epson stylus colour 880, 200W RMS Surround sound amp with Mission M71 Speakers.

System 4
            Elite K7S5A, Duron 1.0, 128mb sdram, Coolermaster hsf, 80GB 120GXP IBM, Liteon 16x DVD, Radeon 7200 64MB DDR, SBLIVE.

Linksys 4 port router/firewall

512k Cable modem. nice

Comment

This is Oklahoma, We've never seen a big buck here!
              I don't mind as much as I might. It feels like my child is getting ready for a big exam.

chuck
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

Well, my first Christmas day is already shot to hell, if you don't mind me putting it like that. Let's see what the second one will bring... prolly more things I haven't heard about till now...

And no, it's got nothing to do with Holly, thank God

Jord.
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

Hey Jorden,
                  What happend?
                  chuck
                  Chuck
                  秋音的爸爸

Comment

Dave, that's the <u>nicest</u> "Don't Drink and Drive" message I've ever heard!

Hope everyone on the MURC has a happy and safe holiday, filled with laughter and warmth.

-----------------
                    Holly

Comment

well i had to work on christmas but i told them i was not going to work newyears day or newyearseve night (off work 2pm.) so im going to be readdy for y2k. bottle of Tequila, for the partying, and a rack full of guns, just in case all hell breaks loose...
                      msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                      it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Working...
                      X