Win2K/G400 Easter egg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win2K/G400 Easter egg

Wanna see the software gurus at Matrox (and have a good chuckle)?

Just open the about dialog (QuickDesk Menu->Help->About), hold CTRL+SHIFT, then double-click on the Matrox logo.

This is only for win2k....
    (thanks Ant )

So anyone we know in here???
    Pheonix?
    r0m?
    Alex?
    Haig?
    anyone??

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Hey! Ant already posted the pic on the MURC news page!

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Cool Stuff !

... and Phoenix:

You seem to have been absent for a while and all of a sudden you popped back in a couple of weeks ago ...

Were you always here and stayed silent or what made the change ?

Just curious ...

------------------
      Cheers,
      Maggi

Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...
      Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
      Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
      be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
      4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
      2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
      OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
      4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
      Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
      Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
      LG BH10LS38
      LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Hmm.. looks like Matrox software dept is lacking female touch. But we all know they can't use computers not to mention programming so I guess that is acceptable.

(Ouch! Holly please noo..!)

_
        B

Comment

Well, which one are you Pheonix?

Burri - look again....second from the left, fourth row back (barely visable). Not a lot of the female persuasion, but there is one in there

Comment

I saw her too. She looks too young to be a developer, maybe she's somebody's daughter (in the pic)? With almost forty people, you'd think the drivers would get out a little faster...

Comment

What are haircuts free at Matrox?

Comment

I know which one he is but I'm not telling

Comment

95% geeks

------------------
                  Cloudy
                  Asus P2B-DS, 2 x Celeron 400@75Mhz, 128Mb Ram, Xitel Storm Platinum,
                  2 x IBM 4.3Gb scsi,IBM 22GB IDE, Pioneer DVD ROM scsi, G400 32MB DH (Oc to 150/200).

Cloudy
                  Asus P2B-DS, 2 x Celeron 450 (400@75Mhz), 192Mb Ram, SB Live! Platinum,
                  2 x IBM 4.3Gb scsi,IBM 22GB IDE, Pioneer DVD ROM scsi, G400 32MB DH.

Comment

Pale bunch.

Comment

Hey, does anyone have a picture of Haig that they could post???

Paul
                      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Don't have a photo but I'm sure I could draw a good likeness from memory

Comment

Go for it Ant!! We want to see what our Fearless Leader looks like.

Paul
                          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I'm in the picture - the others you mentioned are not software developers - so they're not in it

Phoenix.

Comment

Maggi, remember - I'm doing this on my free time. And sometimes, I don't have ANY free time. It's true I neglected the forums for a while, but I keep coming back - this place is quite addictive

Buuri, if you know any female programmer in the Montreal area which is quite comfortable with protected mode assembler, I guess we'd be quite willing to hire her (in fact, we're always looking for good driver developers).

Red2, If you really want to know, she's one of our technical writers; the tech writers are working closely with the development team - so they're all in the picture.

Phoenix

[This message has been edited by Phoenix (edited 27 January 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X