New Matrox Chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys have it all wrong!!

The truth is, I developed Matrox's newest chip, with help from, uh, nobody! Yeah, that's the ticket. I did it all by myself.
    I fabbed them myself, using bifocals and a waffle iron. I purified the GaAs too. I floated out the impurities, using a 12V hobby battery and the heater coil from my wife's hair dryer. Yeah... and then I made love to my beautiful wife, Morgan Fairchild, yeah...

And that's the way it happened.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Oh dear.....
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

BTW, the full code name of the new chip is
        Heywood J'Blome.
        System: P4 2.4, 512k 533FSB, Giga-Byte GA-8PE667 Ultra, 1024MB Corsair XMS PC333, Maxtor D740x 60GB, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, PCPower&Cooling Silencer 400.

Capture Drives (for now): IBM 36LZX 9.1, Quantum Atlas 10KII 9.1 on Adaptec 29160

Comment

Hi guys

Not that I would add to the confusion regarding Matrox's next move in this so hyped up race between the parties involved.
          BUT... I've recieved a news-magazine supplied to resellers only, which state that the officiel Danish importer of Matrox products expect Matrox to demonstrate/annunce a new card called the G460. I can scan the page tomorrow if it is of any interest so you all can see this for your self.

Ghydda - not bullshitting this time. Honestly!
          As I always say: You can get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than you can with just a kind word.
          My beloved Parhelia was twotiming with Dan Wood - now she's gone forever and all I got is this lousy T-shirt
          |Stolen Rig|RetroGames Rig|Workstation Rig|Server Rig|

Comment

Hey Goc,
            Don't forget the G250. Yes, it's real, not a retail product, but a bulk product.
            Just had to confuse things further, didn't I.

Mark F.

------------------
            OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a CD

Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
            --------------------------------------------------
            OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
            and burped out a movie

Comment

Cheeeez... Now it's G460, huh? I kinda lost track of the numbers by now! G100, G200, G400 - now that was OK. Mathematically clean and consistent, but when it started, oh boy!
              G500, G600, G450, G460, G800, J'Blome
              Now that's a touch much don't ya all think?

I think Matrox or BB'z could at least give us slobbering Matroxmaniacs a true name of the new chip!

P.S.
              moreau, ROTFLMAO

Comment

Yes, why not call it G-CJ in honour of Haig's firstborn??

Or would CJolley be losing his olley then as well??

Jord.
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

Darn it!!

I've lost it completely...

Logo on the box of new Matrox board...

Heywood J'Blome!
                  The competition can only do as told and BLOW!

Comment

Working...
                  X