Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ehi! do you know somethimg about G450 or G800?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the G800 came up in the thread G800 to Maggie after he kindly reposted all our posts back to the top after an attack on this site.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

www.G800.com

Comment

Didn't we make up the G800 ourselves?? I still think the next will be the GL-X5000, comparable to the G400, but as Greg said, with more features and alot faster

But then again, it could be the J'Blome as well

Jorden.

------------------
        Got bugs?? Mail Matrox !!!

Jordâ„¢

Comment

Ah, guess the G800 is "internet ready".

Comment

2 questions:[list=1][*]How is dmerola 'knowing' all this stuff? I know I've not been reading the news as exhaustively as usual lately, but I somehow think I would have gotten some kind of inkling if this info had gone public... or should I be hanging out in The Shark Tank or something (the <u>only</u> place for real news, imo... NOT)?[*] Shouldn't/Can't we call the "G800" the 'Millennium III'?? Since we're in it, time-wise, and it's the next number in the Millennium series (in a sense)?[/list=a]

----------------------
            Holly

[This message has been edited by HollyBerri (edited 04 February 2000).]

Comment

You guys better not go stealing my Q3A screen name. And remember, Heywood J'Blome is still protected under the matroxusers forum NDA!!!

------------------
              Home System:
              G400 DH 32MB, PD 5.30, bios 1.5-22, TGL 1.0
              RR-G, VidTools 1.51
              Win98SE, DX 4.07.00
              Celeron 400@500, Asus P3B-F 1.01A, Bios 1004
              256MB PC100, CTX VL710, SBLive Value, liveware 3.0
              Promise Ultra66 w/1xWD136BA + 1xWD205BA

Work System:
              Dual PPro 200 w/256k cache, Intel Providence PR440FX w/onboard UW SCSI, bios # 1.00.08
              128MB 60ns buffered asyncronous ECC DRAM
              9.1GB IBM Ultrastar 18ES UW SCSI
              Number Nine Imagine 128 Series II, 4MEG
              Hitachi SuperScan Elite 17

System: P4 2.4, 512k 533FSB, Giga-Byte GA-8PE667 Ultra, 1024MB Corsair XMS PC333, Maxtor D740x 60GB, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, PCPower&Cooling Silencer 400.

Capture Drives (for now): IBM 36LZX 9.1, Quantum Atlas 10KII 9.1 on Adaptec 29160

Comment

Yes, yes I do:
                No official info is currently available or has been anounced.

-----------------------------------------
                Holly-
                Shouldn't/Can't we call the "G800" the 'Millennium III'?? Since we're in it, time-wise, and it's the next number in the Millennium series (in a sense)?
                or Millennium V (Mill G200=Mill III and Mill G400=Mill IV)

Mark F

------------------
                OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a CD

Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
                --------------------------------------------------
                OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
                and burped out a movie

Comment

No, not a Millenium V, please... We'll be eating guinea pigs then

Why wouldn't the next card bring back the gamers Mystique? So any next card could be the Mystique 800

Or expanding on my above GL-X5000, the hardware enabled TGL-X5000

Jord.
                  -------
                  Got Nuked?? Call 911...
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

No, no, MarkF-- if you consider the G-series names to be a type of mutant naming scheme, the next name in the original Millennium series names, I believe would be Millennium III...

And since this is the 3<sup>rd</sup> Millennium (or it will be in a year, by the time the card comes out), it could work....

-------------------------
                    Holly

Comment

Mark F is correct, now why would you have us saying that the G series was an aberration. The "G450" will probably be the G450, but I think the "G800" will [b]probably[/] be the X1000

LOL

Now off to amuse myself and put win2k on its own partition

Next post circa 0800 GMT
                      [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                      Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                      Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                      Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                      Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
                      X