Mouse dissappearing in Win2k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse dissappearing in Win2k

have a small(but annoying) problem with Win2k, im running 2195 final and the latest Beta drivers for G400(tried the first ones also),

the issue is whenever i type something in textboxes, like explorer or chat's or anything, the mouse-pointer dissappears...
    seen this as a "feature" in the intellipoint drivers...

any way to get rid of it? issue with g400 drivers or win2k or is it just supposed to be like this? can't seem to be able to turn it off.

Thnx...
    <font size=1>Primary System: ASUS P4B533-E, Intel Pentium4 1.6A GHz, 512MB Samsung PC2700, Leadtek GF4 Ti4200 64MB, SB Audigy, 2xSeagate Barracuda IV 80GB, Pioneer DVD 106S, NEC CD-R 40/10/40, InWin Q500 Case w/ Enermax 353W PSU, Windows XP Pro, Samsung SyncMaster 753DFX.

Secondary System: ECS K7S5A, Athlon XP 1600+, 256MB PC133, Asus GF2 GTS 32MB, Seagate Barracuda IV 20GB, Aopen HQ08 Case, Windows XP Pro.</font>

Supposed to be like that, depending. I think you might be able to change it in TweakUI, but if it comes back when you move the mouse I wouldn't worry about it.

- Gurm

------------------
    Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

ah well, it does reappear when i move the mouse or if i press ALT.

got the TweakUI from Millenium it said, couldn't find anything to remove it there, would be nice since i find it very annoying

at least i know why it does that =)

thanks
      <font size=1>Primary System: ASUS P4B533-E, Intel Pentium4 1.6A GHz, 512MB Samsung PC2700, Leadtek GF4 Ti4200 64MB, SB Audigy, 2xSeagate Barracuda IV 80GB, Pioneer DVD 106S, NEC CD-R 40/10/40, InWin Q500 Case w/ Enermax 353W PSU, Windows XP Pro, Samsung SyncMaster 753DFX.

Secondary System: ECS K7S5A, Athlon XP 1600+, 256MB PC133, Asus GF2 GTS 32MB, Seagate Barracuda IV 20GB, Aopen HQ08 Case, Windows XP Pro.</font>

Comment

Working...
      X