Movies, DVD, etc. NOT in secondary display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies, DVD, etc. NOT in secondary display

I just installed my G400 MAX, and it seems to be working okay...except that I cannot see any movies, DVDs, or other MPEG streams in the secondary display! For example, if I move the DVD window from the primary to the secondary, it is completely black in the secondary. When I put it halfway between, only the half on the primary shows stuff.
    I also have not been able to get DVDMax to work on the secondary display...but I think that DVDMax only works with TV outputs. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong, or is this a "feature" that has been left out of the G400 MAX?
    Since I upgraded from the G200, I took out my Rainbow Runner-G card. If I attach it to the MAX, will it help fix my problem at all? Will I be able to use the RRG card's video stream on the secondary display?

Hi SeanTek, thats correct you can't get the DVD to show on the secondary display. This I have picked up from older topics on this forum, why I don't know...try searching the forums.

DVDMax only works on TV output. I suggest that you contact Matrox Helpdesk if you want any further explanations....

Regards

Kristian

------------------
    - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Striving for perfection
    - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Striving for perfection

Comment

Working...
    X