DVDMax with 16:9 movies on 4:3 TVs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAB,

I did hear of someone replacing their TV 'cause they thought it was knackered...

Comment

Wiggo,
      I realized after a while that the green tint was the green computer screen ones and zeros that the Matrix was made of shining through. But I mentioned it just to see if anyone else noticed.

RAB
      AMD K6III-450; Epox EP-MVP3G5; G400DH32; Maxtor 10gig UDMA66; 128meg PC100; Aureal SQ2500 sound; PCI Modem Blaster; Linksys 10/100 NIC; Mag 800V 19"; AL ACS54 4 speaker sound; Logitech wireless mouse; Logitech Wingman Extreme (great for lefties)

Comment

i have a similar problem. only difference is that when i try display a 16:9(or more) movie to a 4:3 tv, the 2 ends gets cut off.. is there anyway i can display the WHOLE movie to the tv, even though the height maybe shorter?

thanx in advance

------------------
        Glarec
        ------
        bp6-(2)433(oc488) celerons, g400max, ibm ultra scsi 9.1g, sb-live value, hitachi ss-753 19", plextor 32x, etc, etc, etc...

Glarec
        ------
        bp6-(2)433(oc488) celerons, g400max, ibm ultra scsi 9.1g, sb-live value, hitachi ss-753 19", plextor 32x, etc, etc, etc...

Comment

Thanx everybody!!!

Finally I fixed it :-)
          I just changed to "Detect based on video window size" and now all works fine...
          Of course the picture-height is decreased which isn't very nice on a 52cm TV-screen. I guess I gotta buy me a 5m video beamer ;-)

Thanks for all your kind support guys!!!

Bye for now, Para

Comment

Working...
          X